Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Guys...my true waist is 32.5", but I wear 013 in size 29...

should I get the same size in 007 or 009? their waist measurement is very big, and shrink a lot according to the wash chart on BIG..but i'm pretty sure they will stretch to raw measurement again?

1 green tea soak haha.

.... makes all the difference! Great pics, thanks for the update :) I have 1.5 months on some 13s, but my only camera is on my phone.... trying to get a friend to take some pics.

Bought a pair of Pure Blue Japan XX-013 sz. 29 (actual 31.5) from SF few months back. I absolutely love these jeans...but I need a bigger size. Soaked once but still minty new, no fades or anything have set in yet. Note, they're hemmed. PM me if interested. Would also trade for another pair of jeans with actual waist around a 33.

Waist: 15.5"

Thigh: 11.25"

Knee: 7.6"

Bottom: 7.4"

Inseam: 31.5" (BiG chain-lovin)

24oz crazy slubby denim is too much. but having said that, i'm definitely going to consider. I crave new pbj's. and winter leg armor around 24oz. should do the trick for MPLS...

Guys...my true waist is 32.5", but I wear 013 in size 29...

should I get the same size in 007 or 009? their waist measurement is very big, and shrink a lot according to the wash chart on BIG..but i'm pretty sure they will stretch to raw measurement again?

You could get the same size in the 007, but that cut has narrower thighs than the 013 and doesn't run quite as big in the waist. I found that sizing up one from my 013 size worked well with the 007.

For the 009, I don't know for sure, because I don't have direct experience with that cut. It looks a lot looser than either the 013 or the 007. From the measurement charts, it looks like it runs a little bit bigger than either of them as well. I'd probably go with the 29 in that one if I had to order for your waist size.

These are my year old PBJs! I can't wait to wash them even though there aren't much wear on it, I just think its time. They've stretched so much since I first got them so it'll be nice for it to shrink back to fitting me better! :)

th_IMG_1405.jpg

th_IMG_1380.jpg

th_IMG_1376.jpg

th_IMG_1374.jpg

th_IMG_1371.jpg

th_IMG_1365.jpg

exactly and confirmed since longtime now...

the 24oz will be used with the 007 cut until the size 30 and in the cut 011 from the size 31.

later will come(march...who knows?) the 012 with the famous 007 denim.

Hmm...if the XX-012 is 24oz too, I wonder what the denim will look like.

Will it be as slubby as the XX-007 if they use a heavier thread?

Or will it be a different texture with indigo warp/weft?

Source? Are the 24oz post-soak? I am really tempted to get the 010...

like hajduk said these have been confirmed for a while, but a lot of confusion rose on the topic i guess and for sources im pretty close with one of the staff at BIG and Gordon, but hey i mean if u ask him im sure he'd give u the same answer.

and like many i cant wait to see how this 24oz comes out in person

Hmm...if the XX-012 is 24oz too, I wonder what the denim will look like.

Will it be as slubby as the XX-007 if they use a heavier thread?

Or will it be a different texture with indigo warp/weft?

It'll probably be a different texture but still have the indigo warp/weft. From my experience, really heavy denim (21 oz. and over) tends not to be very slubby, regardless of the brand.

24oz at this time of the year? what are these morons smoking? winter season is basically over, who's gonna cop now? and to those dumbasses who wear 24oz in the summer i salute to you and thank you for removing your cooked sperm from the gene pool /rant

and lianne please do us a favour and wash your jeans, they will last you longer that way

so I just learned that PBJs don't come in 35 (why is this? anyone know?) so what do people do if they are between a 34 and a 36?

buy a 36 and do a machine wash with hot water and tumble dry (and always wash hot) or buy a 34 and do a cold soak (and do only cold washes)

I have the same problem