Pure Blue Japan

midnight

My e-mails from Gordon from November. Things may have changed since then, but this is what he told me.

We’re not sure yet if we’ll produce the xx-010 denim in the xx-013 cut but we do have a limited run of a new pbj xx-010 24oz denim being produced in the xx-013 cut coming sometime in Jan/Feb. The regular xx-010 denim will be available possibly the end of this year or early next year.

Well the plan is to produce the smaller sizes in the 005 cut and the larger sizes in the 013 cut, this will help to balance it out so they’re not too slim for this heavy denim. And I’m not sure yet on the price but probably around $375 or so.

Hope that answers some of your questions.

It does. Thanks a lot.

Thighs are killing me...I may try a cold soak and wear them wet to stretch... but right now getting some 013s or like everybody else waiting on the 012 is looking like a good option. but I want some pair of PBJ permanently in my rotation, the denim is too good.

Superplug....

Now selling 2 pairs of PBJ's (005 and 007) for £150 shipped (UK) or £165 shipped (international). Both in great condition, 2 pairs of PBJ's for less than the price of 1 pair, insane deal !!!!!!

Both 36w, 35 inseam.

PBJxTake5 10th Anniversary

5330243504_a46590e905.jpg

5329632041_19423caf64.jpg

- back pocket stitching

- button-fly (top button is Take5 copper, rest is PBJ buttons)

- raised belt-loops

- plain pocket-bags (hahaha!!)

- selvedge coin pocket

- selvedge details

5329665673_1f4773a234.jpg

- Anniversary leather patch

- fly buttons back detail

- dual colour thread stitching

- fly button details

- hidden rivets

apology if pics are horrible

hi guys...

i just bought xx-011 and it was very tight..

now i want to try to soak it and use it at the same time....

will it help to loosen up the jeans?

because i heard that if i soak my denim and use it at the same time it will loosen up the jeans..

is it true??

hi guys...

i just bought xx-011 and it was very tight..

now i want to try to soak it and use it at the same time....

will it help to loosen up the jeans?

because i heard that if i soak my denim and use it at the same time it will loosen up the jeans..

is it true??

If by using you mean wearing them while they're wet, yes it will loosen/prevent the jeans from stretching too much. Using cold water will prevent it soaking too much also

nachtelijk- The patch and arc's look dope on the PBJ's! How's the denim feel?

nachtelijk- The patch and arc's look dope on the PBJ's! How's the denim feel?

haha... i don't like the arcs much, am a plain pocket person.

the denim feels nice and slubby, according to the sales person @ Take5, it's 15oz denim (which confuses me a little since i do not remember PBJ having 15 oz denim)

i will take pre and post soak pics of the denim during the weekend so you can see the texture. am planning to do measurements as well for those interested

can you proxy the take 5 PBJs?

i believe you can send an email to Take5 for purchase of their 10th anniversary jeans.

can you proxy the take 5 PBJs?

I recently sent them an email about the Take5 x Momotaro 10th anniversary jeans and they answered my question along with providing the information needed to buy a pair of jeans from them online. If you want a certain pair that is not featured on the online shop, just send them an email and pay them via paypal. Then they will mail you your jeans.