Pure Blue Japan

midnight

gotta love how many people recently got 007s after -Z- and riff started posting their fits

I read this entire thread, saw all the recent awesome fits of the 007's, convinced myself that they were going to be my next purchase.....then decided to stick with Samurais instead. I have absolutely no sense of adventure, and Sams have never let me down, and for a price difference of less than $40 I decided to stick with what I know best. Will I regret it?

I read this entire thread, saw all the recent awesome fits of the 007's, convinced myself that they were going to be my next purchase.....then decided to stick with Samurais instead. I have absolutely no sense of adventure, and Sams have never let me down, and for a price difference of less than $40 I decided to stick with what I know best. Will I regret it?

007 denim is definately an awesome adventure but i like the 710 cut a lot, probably gonna be my next raw jeans purchase if i ever make one again

I'm waiting for a special pair ;)

20 oz dyed weft+warp sounds mad though~

About the 20 oz. -- Gordon showed me the denim swatch when I dropped by a couple of weeks ago and said he was contemplating it, but it sounded like it wasn't gonna happen. Anyone hear different?

The 012's are what wahwho posted -- the 013 cut with the 007 deep indigo denim.

I've been viewing fit pics of PBJ xx007's and I don't understand why I see soo many differences in leg openings, some look like a huge opening while some seem really slim and fall nicely with say vans... How much is the exact measuring of the leg opening of say a tagged size 28 after a hot soak... Also, doesn't BIG offer to taper the denim for you before they even ship it out? Idk if its worth the wait to get tappered 007's...

I've been viewing fit pics of PBJ xx007's and I don't understand why I see soo many differences in leg openings, some look like a huge opening while some seem really slim and fall nicely with say vans... How much is the exact measuring of the leg opening of say a tagged size 28 after a hot soak... Also, doesn't BIG offer to taper the denim for you before they even ship it out? Idk if its worth the wait to get tappered 007's...

I know that BiG offers to hem jeans for you, but I've never heard of them offering to taper them.

get 009's. same denim, wider thigh. compare the measurements. anyways, can't you just measure a pair of jeans/pants and compare them?

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=111&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28