Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Hey, Can you guys help me out?

I'm plannin to get a pair of pbj but i'm not sure which model

to choose and what size. I prefer something slim but not too skinny and it would be nice if it were tapered. Also, for sizing, my true waist is 31. Any help please?

Hey, Can you guys help me out?

I'm plannin to get a pair of pbj but i'm not sure which model

to choose and what size. I prefer something slim but not too skinny and it would be nice if it were tapered. Also, for sizing, my true waist is 31. Any help please?

Get the 004 in size 33. Should fit proper after a hot soak.

first evo post on my 007's. just promoted these to #1 pair in my rotation so they haven't gotten a ton of wear yet.

4774135445_3ba67dc570_z.jpg

4774775074_10442a83db_z.jpg

4774776306_0dc952e236_z.jpg

4774775672_38d0083e5d_z.jpg

4774138149_48eb1c7cfa_z.jpg

4774136373_33f7190536_z.jpg

a decent start...

I am debating on whether to get the 013s or the 005s. I am looking for a similar fit to the apc ns but with a slimmer taper. which do you guys suggest?

Well, I'm not familiar with the APC's, but the 005's aren't tapered at all, so it sounds like you're looking for the 013's.

Anyone wearing size 31 and/or 30 in the 13s? I'm interested to know what the waist measures post soak and with a over a month or so of wear.

I'm expecting:

31 = 34 post soak and stretched with wear

30 = 33 post soak and stretched with wear

So I am not too sure about how much the 013s are going to shrink according to the BIG sizes. What would be the ideal size for someone that is 5-10 and 150 lbs?

i swear i've read posts like this a million times... you're better off posting what your waist measures than nonsense like height and weight, i mean i've seen people who weigh more than me (same height) who have a smaller waist and etc...

i swear i've read posts like this a million times... you're better off posting what your waist measures than nonsense like height and weight, i mean i've seen people who weigh more than me (same height) who have a smaller waist and etc...

seriously. where did this idea that posting your height and weight will help someone determine your waist size even come from?

Cents I recommend a size 28 ask for a REALLY long hem. Haha, what's this talk about a XX-012? The XX-011 with 007 denim? It's starting to blow my mind. Can anyone clear up the fog on this for me.

XX-012s are the 007s in the 013s fit. I confirmed with Gordon yesterday. In production now, available next month!! Already tried to pre-order :)

@justuhgeek: these are the measurements that my 013s (sz 31) stretch out to after each soak and a few days of wear

waist: 34"

front rise: 9.75"

back rise: 15"

upper thigh: 11.75"

knee: 8"

hem: 7.7"

inseam: 35.5"

i haven't washed mine yet...and i did an initial soak, not wash, so there is probably a bit of shrinkage left. also, BiG's site has a chart for post-wash measurements on the 013s.