Pure Blue Japan

midnight

I left my camera at home but I went on a trip to SF recently and look at what we stumbled upon in Chinatown!

Photobucket had a panda hat, how fitting.

IMG_6414.jpg

So...the jeans look a bit tight in the picture I dunno why but...yeah

Banksy Original! There were signs and stuff in Chinese[chinatown] and english saying it was part of his new documentary, which I really wanted to watch but...missed it's limited showings.

Jeans are also more faded now, can't tell in photo.

so they don't look very grey?:confused:

Hey guys, I have a pair of XX-005 in 30 and they are to big for my liking, I'm looking for trades and I might even put some money down, virtually any slim cut, 005,007,011,013 in a size 28-29 are truely appreciated!

Dang, looking at the XX-005BK one wash right now.. the measurements sound like I should get a 30 since they stretch out a good deal right? I mean I am going to get the raw pair and do a soak in the 30s as I am usually a 31 (Skulls & Samurais), should I be safe?!

^ you should be fine... the waist will eventually stretch back to raw measurements... if you worried the waist will shrink too much, wear them while u soak em...

All right people!!! Thanks so much for all the motivation especially those pics. :) now I know they ain't that tough after all. I'm going to declare war on them haha.

Hey modaxxa, here's a couple shots of my bk's for added inspiration. These have a long way to go, but they're getting there, finally.

photo4-1.jpg

photo-3.jpg

I'm thinking about purchasing some 005s. Ive read in the thread that they stretch a lot in the waist. Currently, im wearing a size 29 in the 710s, and really like the fit. The measurements in the thigh and knee are pretty similar to a size 30 in the pbj005s. Im worried about the waist though. How would you guys advise i size?

I'm thinking about purchasing some 005s. Ive read in the thread that they stretch a lot in the waist. Currently, im wearing a size 29 in the 710s, and really like the fit. The measurements in the thigh and knee are pretty similar to a size 30 in the pbj005s. Im worried about the waist though. How would you guys advise i size?

i have both 008 and 710 in 32 and while the waist is too big on the 008s, everything else is nice and comfortable. you *might* might be able to do a 29 in the PBJs but i would think that you'll have to do the shrinkage while wearing them and all that jazz and be prepared for a rough break-in period. depends on how tight you like your jeans.

Got my 005s in last week and I took a few fit pics of them after I soaked them in a full tub of warm water (+ 4 pots of boiling hot water). Here are the pics after a warm soak and apologies for the cell phone pics:

9lhgyh.png

m4jt2.png

Pretty satisfied with the fit so far. For reference, I got a size 30 waist with a true waist around 31 (I have some skinny ass legs, hence the down sizing). Since those pictures were taken, the waist has stretched a lot and they feel way more comfy to wear. I also got them hemmed just under 2" when they were raw. Do you think I should hem more, leave as is and cuff, or let them stack?

x posted from the waywt.

really like the way these begin to fade! only worn about 45 days total, (rotating with Skull and N&F)

4610393353_7f7d162bcb.jpg

everyinch,

what's wear/wash history?

I knew someone was going to ask that question. I've been rotating them a lot, mostly with my 005bk's, but I've had them for around a year. If I had to guess, they've got maybe 6 or 7 months total wear, with probably 3 or 4 very gentle warm washes.

Guest BarkadaBoy

How similar are the 106bsps in terms of fit to APC NS? Im looking to move to FH or RJB, but i want a fit thats basically the same.