Pure Blue Japan

midnight

looks like same denim but with some minor detailing alterations. also it seems like they are tapered from the knee down. i just compared measurements with my sz33 007s, and they are 1 cm wider in the knee and 1.5 cm wider at the hem. also the inseam is shorter by 2 or 3 cm.

not feeling that green leaf at all though

looks like same denim but with some minor detailing alterations. also it seems like they are tapered from the knee down. i just compared measurements with my sz33 007s, and they are 1 cm wider in the knee and 1.5 cm wider at the hem. also the inseam is shorter by 2 or 3 cm.

not feeling that green leaf at all though

yeah, the leaf ruins the whole pair.

Just copped a pair of 007's and all I can say is WOW. The color on these guys is damn beautiful! Unfortunately my 005's are a size too small and are just too uncomfy for my liking. So if anyone wants to buy a pair of brand new 005's size 28 let me know!
Does anyone have a pair of xx-005 in black or blue in size 28 or 29?

I'd be willing to buy.

dude link up.........

I'm curious, are there any real disadvantages to buying a one wash pair of PBJs from BiG instead of a raw pair? I'm asking specifically about the XX-007, just because it is one of the darkest indigo dyed jeans I've ever seen. I'm assuming the one washes would have some creases to begin with, so would you guys recommend to iron those out before wearing? I just like the idea of starting the jeans with most of shrinkage already out of them, prevents any adjustments during a later wash.

cool idea...any chance of a pre dye pic ? don't really see the brown ...

dont have one saved on my hard drive, maybe stored elsewhere.... will keep looking - may well have posted some pre dye evo pics ages ago though. I did the same with my apcs - its a nice thing to do when you get a bit too used to the jeans...

anyone have tips for minimizing the pbj hip flare aside from the power stance. My XX-011s are still pretty stiff, will the flare hopefully work itself out? And lastly, assuming I care enough to take them to the tailor, is that even something that they can fix?

HAhahahahahaha. You must learn to love it, or abandon PBJ.

And the tailor will look at you weird.

Fixing it would cost a lot.

anyone have tips for minimizing the pbj hip flare aside from the power stance. My XX-011s are still pretty stiff, will the flare hopefully work itself out? And lastly, assuming I care enough to take them to the tailor, is that even something that they can fix?

I don't really have any hip flare. Although my 005's have been washed twice now. So maybe once yours soften up they will lay better.

my damn one wash xx005 bk are unbreakable. No whining but they really do not fade.

I feel you, man, they are tough. But keep at it, they will get there. They may have a couple of crotch repairs by the time they get some decent fades, but they do eventually start showing some wear. Wear them every day and beat the shit out of them.

my damn one wash xx005 bk are unbreakable. No whining but they really do not fade.

I respectfully disagree, and offer the following for your consideration (hope grouse doesn't mind the quote):

waywtdec.jpg

don't lose heart. like the man says, wear that shit and beat it up.

they'll fade eventually... trust me... they not unbreakable...

i got crotch blowouts to prove it...

So here are my fit pics...in my opinion they are a bit tighter than I would have liked...next time I would size up...but yeah, post soak fit of the xx-011.

I am embarrassed of the fape I'm wearing, was lazing around the house. :/

Stiff as hell when they finished drying. Denim is really nice though, and fit is good.

Front.

DSC01019.jpg

Side.

DSC01020.jpg

Back.

DSC01021.jpg

Yup.

Do you have any updated pics shown with moar lighting?

Do you have any updated pics shown with moar lighting?

I left my camera at home but I went on a trip to SF recently and look at what we stumbled upon in Chinatown!

Photobucket had a panda hat, how fitting.

IMG_6414.jpg

So...the jeans look a bit tight in the picture I dunno why but...yeah

Banksy Original! There were signs and stuff in Chinese[chinatown] and english saying it was part of his new documentary, which I really wanted to watch but...missed it's limited showings.

Jeans are also more faded now, can't tell in photo.