Pure Blue Japan

midnight

It's exactly what I wanted

I didn't buy a pair of bootcut jeans to have some super slim jean

I bought it to have something loose and fun

should have got something with a fuller straight leg if you wanted loose. boot cuts dont always equal loose.

as long as you're happy with the fit, its your money

Ok then. I guess you didn't ask for advice after all.

Nope. Just posting my pictures since nobody has any of the XX-004, or of any bootcuts for that maters

Even still it looks awful from the knee down. They need to be hemmed.

Knee down looks perfect, just how I want it.

If I was going to get them hemmed it'd just be a couple inches so I could tuck it behind the tongue of my shoe perfectly with no overhang or anything

should have got something with a fuller straight leg if you wanted loose. boot cuts dont always equal loose.

as long as you're happy with the fit, its your money

I wanted to have those fat cuffs

sure bootcuts don't equal loose, but I can't imagine a bootcut that squeezes you out of your jeans

Wow!!! When I first jumped on the pb and j'er tonight, and saw all the comments to this kids fit pix, I thought it was going to be something horrid. I see the look he's going for! I mean, me myself, I look like any kid off a Franco-Swiss street(Oxford button down, raw slim rrls, never sagged, hogans, and a rolex), most pb and js are formless and flared anyway,right? I guess I just don't understand what's so definitivley bad about his fit? To be honest they didn't leave any impression on me whatsoever. Is it cause

he mouthed off.

^^probably mariooh? either way i agree with wolf that his fit isn't that bad, just different from what you see on here.

the baggy fit is great if thats what he's going for but the cuffs do look enormous, sloppy, and enormously sloppy. unless the picture is distorted, the cuffs look to like 3 or 4 inches which is just ridiculous

at the end of the day this is sufu, and you're gonna get ripped on and attract comments when you're way out of the norm "style" then the guy goes and defends every single post bashing him...mariooh, dood, just quit while you're ahead. either keep on ballin, or learn a little something. peace

i would agree with your last line, except xx-004 is a slim flare

Eh, good point.

^^probably mariooh? either way i agree with wolf that his fit isn't that bad, just different from what you see on here.

the baggy fit is great if thats what he's going for but the cuffs do look enormous, sloppy, and enormously sloppy. unless the picture is distorted, the cuffs look to like 3 or 4 inches which is just ridiculous

at the end of the day this is sufu, and you're gonna get ripped on and attract comments when you're way out of the norm "style" then the guy goes and defends every single post bashing him...mariooh, dood, just quit while you're ahead. either keep on ballin, or learn a little something. peace

I'm going to neg someone, when I have no neg power, and they're supporting me?

It's not even baggy, it's loose. There are tons of jeans out there with fat cuffs, fatter than mine, mine are only two inches.

God forbid I try to defend myself when 10 people start bashing my fit when I didn't even ask for advice. I posted these so people could see what the XX-004 look like, nobody else has any pictures out there, well except for one other person.

I think we're all used to the 005/007s slim fit and low rise so maybe we aren't used to seeing them worn contrary to what the cut is usually inclined to look like.

I didn't mind that fit on him at all, but I do think the cuff/hem is unresolved.

damn tempted to neg some of these bitches, the kid didn't even ask for advice or your fuckin' oppinion. if he's happy with the way they fit then i say more power to him!

sure it's not a sufu approved fit but he only posted because there haven't been any 004 fit pics yet in the thread. i'm grateful for him posting these pics just for the documentation, show some gratitude... smh

So I'm thinking about getting a pair of XX-005 one washed and after reading stuff on here and looking up measurements on BiG, I was wondering how these fit in the crotch. It looks like they have the potential to be ball crushingly tight if you size down. My natural waist is about 30-31 so I wasn't sure if I should go for a smaller size. If anyone could share some advice that would be great.

So I'm thinking about getting a pair of XX-005 one washed and after reading stuff on here and looking up measurements on BiG, I was wondering how these fit in the crotch. It looks like they have the potential to be ball crushingly tight if you size down. My natural waist is about 30-31 so I wasn't sure if I should go for a smaller size. If anyone could share some advice that would be great.

Even not sized down, the crotch is not a genital friendly area of these jeans. I put up with it, and for the most part, it's manageable, but I think overall the low rise is what contributes to the cramped conditions.