Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Guest Midnite8

Anyone have this happening to their jeans, my Corter belt's rivets are grinding against my waist and I'm afraid later they are going to make a rip.

img6115k.jpg

mmmm these aren't as tapered as I imagined them to be from knee down, should be passing on these though the LHT denim seems interesting. hope to see some pics from you a few months down to see how they're doing!

yeah, was thinking about picking up a pair of the 011's when they restock since theyre almost the same fit, just different material, just waiting for the new measurements (gordon said there may be new measurements)

hopefully i can put some crazy wear on these during the spring quarter

Hey guys, quick question.

I'm looking to get myself a pair of 005BK's. Looking to get true to size (31). And my leg length is 86cm.

My question is, will the length of the jeans shrink after the hot soak? I'm looking to get it hemmed to 32 as that would fit me just right. What do you guys think? I'm prefer minimal stacking.

Thanks!

Hey guys, quick question.

I'm looking to get myself a pair of 005BK's. Looking to get true to size (31). And my leg length is 86cm.

My question is, will the length of the jeans shrink? Meaning the inseam? I'm looking to get it hemmed to 32 as that would fit me just right. What do you guys think? I'm prefer minimal stacking.

should shrink about two inches in length... maybe a little more. if you dont like stacking, hem them.