Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Nevermind, found it. I thought it meant no change from the xx-005 to the nc-005. It really means that they don't fade.

"The jean is ased on their most popular slim fit jean, the XX-005. Difference is the application of a new dye, hence the name NO CHANGE DENIM.

This new dye is called "threne" which is a colorfast dye and commonly used for dyeing towels or military uniforms. Some denim addikts prefer to have their jeans never fading which is where these come in of course... These jeans will never fade... (we'll test that out for you)"

My true waist is a 31. I wear a 29 in APC NC and a 30 in Nudie Thin Finns. I like to sag my jeans/wear them on the hip.

For the XX-005, should I be going TTS on the tagged size or the measured size? I heard you aren't supposed to size down. Is there much of a difference between one washed and raw? And if I get raw, well I have to soak it before wear?

Anyone know?

so are 007's out of the question for me? i'm looking for a slim look. not really skinny.

Well, are you a guy or a girl? And, do you have any of your measurements? Figuring out what cut in what size fits you over the internet is as simple as knowing what range of measurements fit you best for the given cut. The best advice I can give you right this second is to measure your best fitting pair of jeans using the Blue In Green measurement guide listed here:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=41

Once you have the BIG style measurements of your best fitting pair of jeans you can DIRECTLY compare them to the measurements BIG has for the 007's and figure out if the cut will even work. A word of advice as well... don't forget to take into account shrinkage (as 007's shrink a hell of a lot if they are Raw) and stretching (As all of Pure Blue Japan's 14.5oz Slubby denim stretches a lot [That would mostly only apply to the waist]).

Just look at the One Wash (Washed) 007's measurements for a much better idea of the way they will fit. Good luck!

Alittle help please

Hi .A nubie in PBJ's here. I was wondering if anyone could help me out in sizing for Pure Blue Japan Ladies - Slim Fit Jeans Purple Face and Pure Blue Japan Ladies - Slim Fit Jeans Indigo Stretch which size should i get for these jeans? . I wear a 27 or 28 in tight long john nudies. As for better fades which of these jeans should i get ? Thanks a bunch.

Alittle help please

It would be the same advice as I gave above. Use the Blue In Green measurement guide on your current best fitting pair of jeans.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=41

Then you can directly compare the measurements you have to the charts listed on BIG for the two jeans you want. Both of those jeans are already one washed so you don't have to account for shrinkage.

If your brave enough I would go for the Purple Faces. Dyed warp & weft denim is my favorite and nothing would, personally, be hotter than a woman wearing a pair that fit well! You get crazy contrasty fades with the Purple Faces too. That's my vote! Best of luck.

Thanks alot :)

QUOTE=technicolor;2202840]It would be the same advice as I gave above. Use the Blue In Green measurement guide on your current best fitting pair of jeans.

Then you can directly compare the measurements you have to the charts listed on BIG for the two jeans you want. Both of those jeans are already one washed so you don't have to account for shrinkage.

If your brave enough I would go for the Purple Faces. Dyed warp & weft denim is my favorite and nothing would, personally, be hotter than a woman wearing a pair that fit well! You get crazy contrasty fades with the Purple Faces too. That's my vote! Best of luck.

My true waist is a 31. I wear a 29 in APC NC and a 30 in Nudie Thin Finns. I like to sag my jeans/wear them on the hip.

For the XX-005, should I be going TTS on the tagged size or the measured size? I heard you aren't supposed to size down. Is there much of a difference between one washed and raw? And if I get raw, well I have to soak it before wear?

Anyone know?

if you size down you won't be able to sag your jeans obviously

raw pbj's shrink to the tagged size, that's pretty easy to see when you look at the measured charts on BIG.

raw or one wash? basically makes no difference to your fades, if you buy the onewash you won't have to bother with soaking the jeans before you wear them yourself

and yes it's recommended that you soak your raw jeans before you wear them. mostly because the jeans will probably won't fit you at all pre-soak and secondly if you wear them for a long time pre soak and have some nice combs/stacks/fades going on, those will shift a lot once the jeans hit water and shrink to their tagged size. thus you will end up looking like a clown with your combs somewhere on your ass and your stacks on your knees (well not really but you catch my drift)

if you size down you won't be able to sag your jeans obviously

raw pbj's shrink to the tagged size, that's pretty easy to see when you look at the measured charts on BIG.

raw or one wash? basically makes no difference to your fades, if you buy the onewash you won't have to bother with soaking the jeans before you wear them yourself

and yes it's recommended that you soak your raw jeans before you wear them. mostly because the jeans will probably won't fit you at all pre-soak and secondly if you wear them for a long time pre soak and have some nice combs/stacks/fades going on, those will shift a lot once the jeans hit water and shrink to their tagged size. thus you will end up looking like a clown with your combs somewhere on your ass and your stacks on your knees (well not really but you catch my drift)

Alright thanks but to clarify, I want to get the one wash, I should purchase the tagged size 31 which measures 32?

Im also most likely going to hem to a 33 since I do not like excessive stacks, I'm 5'7.

Well, are you a guy or a girl? And, do you have any of your measurements? Figuring out what cut in what size fits you over the internet is as simple as knowing what range of measurements fit you best for the given cut. The best advice I can give you right this second is to measure your best fitting pair of jeans using the Blue In Green measurement guide listed here:

Once you have the BIG style measurements of your best fitting pair of jeans you can DIRECTLY compare them to the measurements BIG has for the 007's and figure out if the cut will even work. A word of advice as well... don't forget to take into account shrinkage (as 007's shrink a hell of a lot if they are Raw) and stretching (As all of Pure Blue Japan's 14.5oz Slubby denim stretches a lot [That would mostly only apply to the waist]).

Just look at the One Wash (Washed) 007's measurements for a much better idea of the way they will fit. Good luck!

I'm a guy.

My dimensions are:

height : 5'8

weight: 115

Thanks for your help

Plai, WOOW 2 months? no way......

I start to wear this on 4th Jan 2010

wear them for a week and change to s0500XX for a week

I rotate them week by week till now ,Cuz Thailand is freaking hot now !!!

I plan that next month will go to the beach.

So I will soak theme in the sea ^^

will the xx-011s ever be back in stock if at all?

I think Gordon told me while I was at BiG that they would not come in stock again...I may be wrong though, was a while ago. Haha.

But the DB contest is almost over so it's almost time to start rocking my xx-011s! I'm excited, I love PBJs. First pair of raw denim ever was the xx-005s.