Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Hi guys,

"We’re just waiting on the fabric sample for approval on the PBJ Black model (the denim is designed not to fade with wear) but we’re hoping to have them ready in the next couple of months.

Regards,

Gordon"

This is with regards to the black version of the 013 that they're doing, sounds interesting. I don't know about PBJ coming up with a new black fabric that doesn't fade though, it seems strange especially considering that PBJ is one of the brands that does a white warp black model that fades well. Definitely not coming for a while though.

Guest Midnite8

Yeah, the bike riding was just like a one time thing because stukov told me to ride it while damp after my soak to get my whiskers/honeycombs/etc. set in and it really did work.

Repped for the info ssheat, thanks

Thats kind of too bad, I would have hoped if they came out with a black denim it would fade as well as their other denim.

Mind you their is a time and place for an all black non fading pair ( Ironheart superblacks come to mind)

Guest Midnite8

Still stiffer than a stallion's erection, calm down guys, only first day of wear. I am not going to hem, stacks are really stiff so they look weird right now.

My inspiration and friend. Hope to have mine looks like his. stukov.

DSC_0894.jpg

Guest Midnite8
Midnite8, what are your sizes for 3001 and 007? I have a pair of 3001 so I'm trying to figure out what I should get for 007. Thanks.

I wear a 30 in 3001, 29 in 007

As for my stacks, the pics just makes it look like my stacks are all the way up to my knee but irl they are a little stacking.

I have a really quick question for you guys! I just bought a pair of PBJs for women and it says that its indigo on the tag but it looks as black as the night ! Even in the sun and bright light it looks black still but when I rubbed a piece of paper against it, it came out blue. So my question is, is the indigo so dark that it looks black? Its my first pair of PBJ so i dont know much about it. Does it normally come this dark? Help me out! =]

http://www.purebluejapan.jp/?p=688

these are the ones I got.

I have a really quick question for you guys! I just bought a pair of PBJs for women and it says that its indigo on the tag but it looks as black as the night ! Even in the sun and bright light it looks black still but when I rubbed a piece of paper against it, it came out blue. So my question is, is the indigo so dark that it looks black? Its my first pair of PBJ so i dont know much about it. Does it normally come this dark? Help me out! =]

http://www.purebluejapan.jp/?p=688

these are the ones I got.

Yeah, they are extremely dark when new, especially if they are raw/unwashed/unsoaked. If you rub a piece of paper against them and it turns blue, that tells you all you need to know. Just give them a good hot wash and you'll be fine, they'll still be extremely dark but will lighten a bit with each wash.

As I said earlier, I think it's kind of lame that they replaced the Pure Blue Japan with Blue In Green...but I'd like to see people wearing them anyway! Could compare how they fade compared to the xx-011s.

And I know it wasn't just me who picked up a pair of 011s since when I went I bought one of the two last pairs!

You guys gonna toss up pics?