Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Well, the 011 and 013 are the same cut, so we know how they fit from panda's pics...

They're up on the website under the label "Blue in Green" - once on the online shop/product pages look to your left and its there, kinda hard to miss. But yeah, its the 011 cut, with 005 denim, and switched up details - the leaf is red, white, and blue, pure blue japan on the patch is replaced by blue in green, and riveting and slight details have changed.

Guest Midnite8
jus relax man it doesn't even matter because these jeans will stretch out a lot in the waist and thigh area after a couple of wears

also the jeans will shrink to the tagged size and not from it

and if you aren't satisfied with the leg opening post soak you can still get them tapered

No, the thing is my true waist size is 29. If I get a 28, and hot soak, the leg opening would shrink too small for my liking. I like my leg openings to be at least 7.5. Or should I just do a cold soak instead of hot? Which size should I order either way, 29?

OR last resort, just get one-wash and save me the headache. Does the One-Washes still shrink if I hot soak them?

the one washes wont shrink anymore. I dont really understand why people hate getting the one washes so much, unless you want to control how you soak them it doesnt change that much. I plan on getting one washes next time and just save myself the trouble to trying to figure out how much is going to shrink where haha

^panda, a few pages back ;)
^ Panda has the 011's not the 013's. ;)

I like the xx-011s more than the xx-013s. Gordon had emailed me about them...but I think the leaf is too much...and it's a bit unnecessary to change the entire tag to say BiG...

...but I'm a OCD purist, I do hope some of you guys get the xx-013, we could compare evo of the lht grey weft versus the xx-005 fading in a slim cut, haha.

I saw the 013 jeans in person today - they really look great. The denim does look slightly different from the 005 in that they look slightly less slubby, a bit more smooth of a weave. The details don't look too loud at all in person. Also, the cut is apparently not the same as 011. He (Excuse me for forgetting his name, the japanese guy who is usually in the store) said that they do have a bit of a taper, but that they're not as tapered as the 011. I guess we'll see.

Guest Midnite8

I know what your talking about it's in here, lemme try and find it. But in the meanwhile just look at the very first page, it has descriptions of the models.

Guest TheCatalyticMind

You know what, im stupid.

Theres a list on the first page, which I did actually check for, but I guess i mis-clicked to a different page because OP is definitely not what I saw when I meant to click first.

Thanks though.

From what I can tell the new BiG PBJ's are the new slimmest?

Guest Midnite8

But here is the list your really looking for. +REP for me for searching through 200 pages? hehe

003 regular straight

004 slim boot cut

005 slim straight

006 regular straight (neo vintage)

007 super slim straight

008 super slim (neo vintage)

009 regular straight (like 003)

010 slim straight

Guest Midnite8

11s are 007 fit but more tapered leg/leg opening. 13, would be like the 11s, slim tapered. We will know about the measurements when they actually post them on the website!

Guest TheCatalyticMind

And from what I can tell then,

the 007 and 010 are the same

and 008 actually is slightly less slim ten both 007 and 010,

which confuses me beacause 007 is "Super slim straight" and 008 is just "super slim", yet 010 is just "slim straight" when its the same as 007