Pure Blue Japan

midnight

what's the shrinkage panda? did you just do a hot soak?

I did a hot soak, and it shrunk about an inch everywhere, I didn't actually measure it because as people have stated, PBJs stretch a lot. My first pair[xx-005s] stretched a lot so I didn't bother taking measurements...but after the first day of wear the waist stretched like an inch already.

The weft is awesome on the jeans, and the yellow stitching is awesome, a little bright, but awesome.

Too bad I won't be wearing them till April/May. :(

does any know how xx007 compares to TFH 3001 in terms of size?

if I wear a 32 for 3001, what size should i get for xx007?

thanks a lot

Check here for your flatheads

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=201

Here for the PBJs

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2952&category_id=11&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Keep in mind the PBJs stretch like a mofo, so go with the tightest size your nuts can handle

Guest Midnite8
^^

I prefer Raw and a hot soak if I were you midnite, I am a fan of those stiff jeans, and 007 yes you should at least down 1 from your TTS

How much do they shrink if I hot soak, specifically in the waist and leg opening?

How much do they shrink if I hot soak, specifically in the waist and leg opening?

I hot shrunk my pair ( 30 minutes in a tub with hot tap water) follwed by another 10-15 minutes in room temp water, and this was the difference

After soaking, the measurements I got ( I am a 32) were as follows

Waist 16.5

Inseam 34.5

Thigh 11.5

Leg opening 8

They were as follows before I soaked them

Waist 17 1/4

Inseam 36.5

Thigh 12.25

Leg opening 8.75

Many people here have tried to spot soak with hot water after the initial soak, and even with boiling water it doesn't seem to do any good as far as extra shrinkage goes. It seems to make a very small difference, but if your looking for a major change, I dont think it will help

jus relax man it doesn't even matter because these jeans will stretch out a lot in the waist and thigh area after a couple of wears

also the jeans will shrink to the tagged size and not from it

and if you aren't satisfied with the leg opening post soak you can still get them tapered

Guest Midnite8
I hot shrunk my pair ( 30 minutes in a tub with hot tap water) follwed by another 10-15 minutes in room temp water, and this was the difference

After soaking, the measurements I got ( I am a 32) were as follows

Waist 16.5

Inseam 34.5

Thigh 11.5

Leg opening 8

They were as follows before I soaked them

Waist 17 1/4

Inseam 36.5

Thigh 12.25

Leg opening 8.75

Many people here have tried to spot soak with hot water after the initial soak, and even with boiling water it doesn't seem to do any good as far as extra shrinkage goes. It seems to make a very small difference, but if your looking for a major change, I dont think it will help

Oooh, hmm, thanks!!