Pure Blue Japan

midnight

did you even have to ask? ;)
Of course, throw them up now. Let's see'm
PandaDenim - Looking forward to the pics of the 011s. Still on the fence; the denim looks great but the fit?

Sorry homies, I'll be back home Tuesday night, expect pics and presoak pics wednesday. I won't be soaking or rocking them till after the DB contest... But the fit is fucking on point.

riff - I had intro to oil painting this semester, so that accounts for most of the color on the thighs, along with some sumi ink, also. Oh wait, if you're talking about the back pockets, that's acrylic.

max - They do feel a bit tighter than usual, but I think that has more to do with my legs than the jeans.

satya - here are some more pics...

P1010106.jpg

P1010105.jpg

P1010097.jpg

P1010098.jpg

edit: can you recall the washes/ soaks?

initial soak... probably another soak, or even wash, at 4-5 months... and probably 3 more soaks, and a wash or two since then.

I don't really keep track. Not because I don't think it's important, but because I tend to be bipolar when it comes to how I deal with my jeans. I'll try to hold of on washes for a long time because I'm determined to achieve contrasty fades, and then sometimes I want a more vintage look. With each new pair of jeans I get, I tell myself I'll be methodical, but I never am.

I hope to see updates on your pair soon, satya. Good luck.