Pure Blue Japan

midnight

My dad is the classy type of guy.

In the summer and spring, usually some Columbia khaki shorts and a BMW shirt or maybe even a Batman shirt.

In the colder months, he wears Carhartt jeans and fleece jackets.

Pretty snazzy.

yea, you're dad is never going to let you buy it and you're excuse on why friends wouldnt help u is just that-an excuse. If you can't get them, give up.

that being said, ask gordan if he takes money orders, or get a debit card and open a paypal. you're old enough to get a debit without parents permission.

yea, you're dad is never going to let you buy it and you're excuse on why friends wouldnt help u is just that-an excuse. If you can't get them, give up.

that being said, ask gordan if he takes money orders, or get a debit card and open a paypal. you're old enough to get a debit without parents permission.

You have to be 18 to open a checking account without parental consent...

He does, read the hemming service resumed paragraph

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php

I plan on getting some 007's from BiG in the near future. Anyone know how much these stretch after initial wash? My true waist is 30 but I plan to get a sz29 to have a smaller leg opening.

I got a pair of 29's and i'm a 30 natural waist, and they sit perfect on me.

If my other buyer decides not to go with them, would you be interested?

Pretty much not worn.

im definitely pickin up the 007s in the near future as well. if my size sticks around that is............... it looks like BiG is pretty low on the 007 stock

does anyone have info on the 007 in one wash?

got a friend who is in japan and need some info in directing him where to get them.

i've checked the pbj website but they only list the shrink to fit.

are the x007 one wash readily available?

i don't want to risk shrink to fit as i never dealt with them before

Well.. Here's your recipe:

You take your raw PBJ's bought in the size that you would buy your O/W PBJ's in (you are not there to try them anyway).

Then you take them home and throw them in a normal washing machine:

poof.gif

And you got your very own PBJ's 007 a la gerhead.

Try it!

thumbs-up.jpg

I seriously need to phase out all those pictures...

Dr_Evil.jpg

They always are. If they do sell out of the size you should just call BiG and see if they can special order another pair in the size you need.

hah sweet! i had no idea lol i was feelin rushed to buy them :)

Max, there is an obvious easy fix for your predicament... all you gotta do is just buy one of those gift/debit cards and you're all set to buy from BiG

either that or give your dad some crack and your money and he'll order em!

cheers

so im tempted to grab some 07's but am deterred due to some of the horror stories...dukes or 07s? Oo

i was on the dukes or 007s thing for a lil .. till someone was like.. remember how much better the denim is on the PBJs? and i was like.. oh yah..

go with PBJ fo sho..