Big man LVC 1947s for sale or trade...one new, one barely worn.

jyoni

Hello my fellow giants. I'm losing too much core weight, the deep stuff that doesn't come back. I'm offering up my beast-man pairs of 1947s for sale or trade. I will trade for size 38, for either pair, in similar condition.

pm me for my paypal address. Prices are shipped to the CONUS. Other countries will be at actual cost, preferably via EMS.

The goods:

Brand new 2008 LVC 1947, size 40x38. Taylor Toggs construction. The waist block on these big ones run large, and it is a true 41.

waist: 41

length: 38

front rise: 13.75

back rise: 16.25

thigh: 12.25

knee: 9.5

leg opening: 9.5

*SOLD*

002-4.jpg

Lightly worn 2006 LVC 1947, size 40x38. Taylor Toggs construction. The waist block is the same story as above. These shrunk to a 39. The inseam is 35.5". They were hot-soaked only, no machine. I will do another soak before sending them, unless you would like some jyoni-essence in the mail.

The white spots are just some gypsum dust. There is the beginning of a minya-wallet fade on the back pocket. I did a stitch in the coin pocket for practical Zippo purposes. You might actually really like it, fades nicely too, so I'll leave it.

They're pretty stretched out from wearing them, so I'll hold off on posting the more nuanced measurements. 90% of sufu can't use these anyway lol. If I get any serious interest I'll soak them and measure at that point.

*SOLD*

004-3.jpg

005-4.jpg

006-5.jpg

Thanks for looking! As I said, I'm open to trades and would almost prefer it actually.

Bump. The condition of the used ones has changed. In a last-ditch attempt to get them to size, I did a short soak inside-out, followed by a full machine dry inside a pillowcase.

It was to no avail, they are still available. Waist is 37.75, length is 34.5. Practically no indigo loss! I will have to use that shrinkage method again in the future.

Also, the little spot on the right knee is actually some wood glue. It will probably scrub out, but I didn't want to go too hard at it.

No price change, too good of a deal on a very scarce size.