Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Lazerr said:

@louisbosco These look awesome. I tried getting either R400 or R425 from Red Cloud, but they were all out of 34’s. Pretty unsure on when they’d restock as well since it doesn’t seem like many stores stock them. 

thanks! tbh, i'd flick them an email or message on socials just to check. the 400 are a good pair. different experience with a fabric that has a indigo twisted yarn, produces different fades compared to a normal pair.

i bought mine years ago when the lads at obbigood label started stocking them.. not sure if they're still focus on apparel much given their stronger focus on their leather products recently. i had a look at godspeed out of melbourne, australia which stocks them but it seems they too, are out of stock.

@louisbosco I think I will email them! I remember seeing a pair of R400 on reddit that were pretty well faded as well and seemed like a pretty interesting fabric. I think their main site might be my best bet. What has been your experience with sizing? 

8 hours ago, Lazerr said:

@louisbosco I think I will email them! I remember seeing a pair of R400 on reddit that were pretty well faded as well and seemed like a pretty interesting fabric. I think their main site might be my best bet. What has been your experience with sizing? 

hmm. sorry, i don't want to give wrong advice as the pair i have was my size about 6-7 years ago, it was a size 28. i would've preferred a 29 or even 30 wearing it only now but i got away with the 28 (barely) so it's not too bad. didn't shrink too much from all the washes i gave it anyway. tighter than usual fit i believe, but manageable..

i'd say you best bet is to measure your best current pair and compare it directly against.

R400s fade beautifully. Among the best denim out there imo. Sadly the cut is too slim for me these days so my pair stays in the denim drawer.

@chambo2008 Yeah, originally I had a 34 at checkout but got an email stating that the inventory was incorrect. I’m not really in too much of a rush since I’ll be doing the TCB contest soon, but red cloud has been rather quiet on social media so I’m worried they might not be producing much anymore. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a Red Cloud type 2 jacket in a reddish brown lightweight duck that I don't wear. If anyone is interested, please contact me. I wore it 2-3 times...

Measurements: Shoulders 19", p2p 24", length 24", sleeves 23.5".

C3DF37F9-F13F-4762-925A-9B60D923B5FE.jpeg

78412A13-97A8-4DAD-AB7E-D8ED7575EECF.jpeg

8ED8D40F-A54C-406C-9AB4-3DA0F24C5730.jpeg

A61181EA-0C8A-4313-B453-07D1179BBB8B.jpeg

Edited by JDelage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...