Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

Havent been posting for a while, decided to upload my progress.

Not much wears on them due to work. Ah well

552254_10150964843913026_1033960025_n.jpg

6 mths old, roughly 1.5~2mths of wear

These look awesome ~

I'm loving everything Red Cloud does, being a Chinese myself, they have my full support! I'm gonna order myself a pair (few maybe)! Question is.....423xx or 424xx (the r400 isn't available on Taobao anymore?).

I like the 423xx with the slimmer thigh for a straight fit, but yet I like the 424xx special with the goko design~~~

By reading his blog, can't wait till the release of the 2012 Lot.R400....must have!

looking to either get R400s 210z or the R424xx but im having trouble deciding what size to get. i've been browsing around the thread and looking at the truckshop website, but the size chart on the site is different from what i've seen in the thread.

my true waist is 31 and i was thinking of getting 31 in the R424xx or a 32 in the R400s, based off the size charts at truckshop. but now im unsure of what size to get because some of the thigh measurements dont match up with what people have and what the site gives.

also, how is the shrinkage and stretch of the denim?

You're right. I bought a pair of the R424XX's from ranonranonarat 6 months back and they are sized bigger than usual. You can even do a 30 in those if your true waist is a 31. As for the R400's they are sized a bit smaller so a 32 will work out fine for you. My pair didn't shrink down too much, just slightly less than an inch in the waist after a couple of hot soaks. They will stretch back out a little so I wouldn't be too worried if I were you. Might be picking up a pair of those R400's as well as they seem to be out of stock from taobao. only tuckshop and abfits seem to have them online. seems hard to go wrong for that price after the discount.

Edited by susej33

thanks for the help susej33

if anybody else has any advice it would a big help. mainly looking for measurements of the r400s 21oz in size 32. I also emailed truckshop for measurements. I'll post them up when i get a reply.

that is a straight up great fit black. very well done and you did great with the whole outfit put together as well!

Why, thank you sir :)

4th day of wear, very comfy jeans and the post soak stretch isn't too much, went from alittle tight to lose now. I'll probably size my next pair differently.

Here're some quick and dirty pics, sorry about the quality...iphone + empty elevator. :P :P

r424xx Special W30L32:

photo1-3.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

Edited by crunch

• 2 weeks later...

probably too late, but the Red Cloud taobao-shop is about 60 minutes outside of GZ...

I went through my closet and pulled out my pair of RC 5500-A - need to wear it some more:

DSC01356.jpg

DSC01357.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

DSC01363.jpg

• 3 weeks later...