Scammer Warning : Coldturkey

esteliv

Belt seems legit,

just send the dude a refund for shipping.

I mean its fucking 35 dollars dude. We are saving your ass by informing him that it is in fact legit. You sold the belt, even without the shipping you are getting 250. and if you don't refund the money... you are going to have a hard time finding someone willing to purchase from you in the future.

but the thing is seller keep saying he did ship it from Sydney?

and yeah ,keep in mind, this is super FUTURE,

so its better that you refund the shipping if you ship it from singapore, not sydney.:cool:

guys, i did not initially raise this issue because of the obscene shipping he charged me for local shipping.

i only got suspicious after i did a lil investigation on his previous posts, which i have mention, coldturkey himself questioning the authenticity of the belt. which is why it has come to this point.

i have bosmaury and few people including some online retailers that showed me pictures with the ' dior ' stamped on it. it is only logical i suspect it. however, only randr and zomnia is the only people to vouch for the belt, since they have first hand experience, i would like to trust them .

moreever, i am very angry with the fact that, he denied that he shipped the whole purchase with the box we agreed on, from overseas.

having said all theses, does that means its okay with u guys, in my case, that we agreed that it will include a box, and what u receive is missing a box. its kinda fucked up but i have my reasons for wanting that box.

apparently not.. but yeah my story is just to soothe you a little man :)

I ended up with nothing except paying double international shipping when I escalated the case as a claim.

but u still have the belt :)

sorry it did not soothe me one bit.

what u r tryin to say is ' get over it , much people had it much worser than u '

dosent it equate to ' there are accidents everywhere, u are lucky u lost a limb, some even got paralysed and lost more than one limb.'

of cos the above example is more exaggerated, but u get the point. isnt it better to raise awareness, so as to deter more of these scumbags from scamming ? it'll make them think twice and i think its a good start.

like i said, i've already tried to settle this as politely as i could, i asked for the box, offered to drive down, tried to settle this between pms and he blew it by ignoring all of them..

but the thing is seller keep saying he did ship it from Sydney?:

You're dumb. OP mentioned it was a locally sent package. Anyway, it doesn't cost 35 USD to ship a belt from Sydney to Singapore, especially since it wasn't in a box.

esteliv, you should bring the belt down to the Dior outlet and get it authenticated, apart from asking around here. That is if you haven't done it.

You're dumb. OP mentioned it was a locally sent package. Anyway, it doesn't cost 35 USD to ship a belt from Sydney to Singapore, especially since it wasn't in a box.

mind your word gentleman :)

Sigh its from Sydney, I keep telling him and he dun get it.

sorry if I misunderstood. not trying to defend this guy, but wouldnt it be unfair if all of you keep accusing him? people do make mistake.

well, maybe there is some misunderstood in this case as well. so let just solve it with refunding 32usd of the shipping.

@esteliv,

enough of your anger man. chill down. you did make a mistake as well.

try to think if you are cold turkey, you got an offer of 285usd already, and you decline it because someone offer a higher price.

then that someone suddenly change his mind and offer you 250usd. wouldn't you be disappointed as well?

I'm not saying that its a good reason to scam people.

but keep in your mind you did a mistake as well.,

cold turkey can make a thread of rising awareness of how bad it is to change your mind when you've already say yes to buy before.

I agree that coldturkey is at wrong here, by scamming your shipping charge.

so just let him refund, and learn to forgive. and stop this thread.

this is absurd- esteliv has PROVED that this package was sent from Sing, so coldturkey needs to man up. there is no mistake in this at all- in fact, turkey is so nervous about the belt being fake, that he has yet to acknowledge that he is caught in a bold faced lie. MAN UP. its the principle of the matter.