Does superfuture know anything about the DEEP WEB?!

gfunkdocta

• 1 month later...

Haven't you guys seen that NSA injected a jscript into most of the deep web that can track your user information back to the IP, and the IP is required to hand over your information. They just shut down a huge pedophile ring, next estimated stop is Silk Road. Not worth it guys...

WHAT DID I TELL YOU GUYS! 

as soon as this happened I panicked and sold all my coins, I think I fucked up. exchange rate is stabilizing again. 

EDIT: above $200 now, up ~70% since my original post. 

Crying%20a%20river%20of%20tears.gif

Edited by nah_bruh

• 5 weeks later...

bitcoin over 300 now...

maybe currency gained legitimacy from all the busts and less shady activities associated with.

a good friend of mine said lite coin, similar/rival to bitcoin,  is solid investment. hes comp sci. major making bank off apps right now, big luelinker/nolinker, almost convinced to invest blindly.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little salty cuz I'm an early-adopter who got out the cyptocurrency game too soon before the big take off, but it worries me how much this:

(bitcoin price over 1y)

rdkNyvd.png

looks like this:

stages_bubble.png

it's funny because even the small bubble earlier this year follows the archetypical pattern.

I'd bet that the new "new paradigm" is still quite some time away (since we don't have mass public adoption yet), and that there's still plenty of money to be made, but be careful with your coins y'all

Edited by nah_bruh

I'm putting a a hundred-ish dollars spread over a few dirt cheap coins including the Max Keiser/Bill Will endorsed Quark (gonna be listed in China very soon and going to be promoted on Max's show on the 19th), COL which Fontas might pump and NET.