Superstar 35s in Toronto

I J F

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

what up IJF....i'm gonna come through today after work...if there's a pair for me, cool...if not, no worries, it's bannanas how these things are moving!!....i appreciate you letting us know though...good looking out...peace...

--- Original message by MyMindSpray on Mar 4, 2005 07:07 AM

yeah, it seems the music series is moving even faster than expressions

Whats going on guys,

got the whole music series except for missys and I think DMC`s, come by Saturday at around 1, and Ill hook up who ever I can, sizes are kinda strange and quantity is mad limited, they gave us even less pieces than what we got of expressions. PEACE

M. U. F. C.

Im not into sneakers like I once was, however if I really were to grap a pair, out of the music series, Im really feeling the Underworlds. Reason being they are not just a basic shoe with a print on it. The reflective 3m text does it for me, as well as the uniqueness, if you ask me the color with that effect will break necks come summer time.

M. U. F. C.

damn, i just know when i get back in toronto (im in waterloo now), everythings gonna be sold out icon_smile_sad.gif , unless theres some nice sneaker shops in the Kitchiner-Waterloo area , but somehow i severly doubt that

Edited by homi29 on Mar 5, 2005 at 10:15 AM

yea, groovy killed me with the cost of the adiColors(last place I could find...well my sister could find them), and I didn't get a collector's book with them, was I supposed to? They come with every 35 Release, right? Did everyone wh got theres @ Lileo, TNT blue and da Zone get a book ?

Also, does anyone know where the Perfs are gonna come out? and whats the deal with the Rocs @ Da Zone?, I want them but if I can get the Perfs, I'll gladly take the Perfs first. Anyone know if Da Zone is getting them? or any store that will get them?

Thanks for the help.

ohhh IJF, youw ork @ Lileo right?

Quote:

yea, groovy killed me with the cost of the adiColors(last place I could find...well my sister could find them), and I didn't get a collector's book with them, was I supposed to? They come with every 35 Release, right? Did everyone wh got theres @ Lileo, TNT blue and da Zone get a book ?

Also, does anyone know where the Perfs are gonna come out? and whats the deal with the Rocs @ Da Zone?, I want them but if I can get the Perfs, I'll gladly take the Perfs first. Anyone know if Da Zone is getting them? or any store that will get them?

Thanks for the help.

ohhh IJF, youw ork @ Lileo right?

--- Original message by nkwu on Mar 5, 2005 11:30 AM

Yeah, you're supposed to get the sticker book with every purchase, but they musta forgot?

Da Zone has got Rocafellas, i called and asked.

The perfs should be open allocation, in other words, wide release, so you'll probably be able to get them to footlocker.

Actually now i remember that the perfed are exclusive to footlocker.

thanks, I will never patronize groovy again, when calling and asking my sister ofund out that they "knew nothing" about the collector books.

And if the Perfs are open allocation, what will be the retail?

oh, are any of the mini supertsars suppsoed to hit toronto? I want a pair!

Edited by nkwu on Mar 5, 2005 at 07:32 PM

Hey,

Yah the perfs are a footlocker release only, as well as that entire collection. The booklets should be given to all of those purchasing shoes, although different stores have different methods of distributing them.

Hey Shaun, I recently have met two shauns, im unsure as to which Shaun you are.

:)

M. U. F. C.

thanks, does anyone know the deal with the Mini 35s? Check ebay for Pictures, they have mini dasslers and mini Run DMCs for sale(some people are paying upwards of 40 Pounds(elike 85-90 USD).

And Groovy is being stupid with the books, they aren't giving them out.

And, does anyone have a clue what the 35th stars are gonna be? There are alot of samples going around that were ditche as part of the 35 series(like the TBD and Madonna ones). Anyone knows whats up?

And the Rocafellas are going fast, 12 pairs were sold alone yesterday @ a store. The Run DMcs ahve been spotted(in the USA) in retail chains, so I dunno wahts going on.

Quote:

thanks, does anyone know the deal with the Mini 35s? Check ebay for Pictures, they have mini dasslers and mini Run DMCs for sale(some people are paying upwards of 40 Pounds(elike 85-90 USD).

And Groovy is being stupid with the books, they aren't giving them out.

And, does anyone have a clue what the 35th stars are gonna be? There are alot of samples going around that were ditche as part of the 35 series(like the TBD and Madonna ones). Anyone knows whats up?

And the Rocafellas are going fast, 12 pairs were sold alone yesterday @ a store. The Run DMcs ahve been spotted(in the USA) in retail chains, so I dunno wahts going on.

--- Original message by nkwu on Mar 6, 2005 11:59 AM

really, i cant imagine seeing the runs at footlocker or stores like that icon_smile_question.gif

would be funny though, anyone know if goodfoot is getting some. When i called the guy didnt really seem to know what he was talking about.

to my knowledge, gdft will be getting the city series...music series?...not sure, but not likely...you never know though...gdft has been known to drop things later/earlier than the actual drop date...so you never know...maybe you'll see some on their shelves a few weeks from now...;)...i think it's nice that you never know what you'll see until you get there...brings a bit of the fun and excitement back to the game....

Hey Shaun whats up, I do remember who you are, thanks for dropping by, appreciate it.

MyMindSpray, not sure if you passed by or not, I know you were going to.

In regards to city series, we will have the whole lot, if or when they do drop.

Peace

M. U. F. C.