Superstar 35s in Toronto

I J F

hey guys, new to the site.

I'm waiting on the city series to drop, because i love the berlins. The NYC ones are hot too.

But do u have any of the expression series in stock still? Also what do you have left in the music series. In a size 9, if u do i might just drop by the store tommorow to see them in person I J F

and also action hank, I saw the adidas halfshells at the athletes world in Scarb. town center, red, blue and white colourway i believe

Edited by homi29 on Feb 26, 2005 at 12:16 AM

Edited by homi29 on Feb 26, 2005 at 12:35 AM

Edited by homi29 on Feb 26, 2005 at 12:36 AM

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Unsure bout music series, for expression there are project playground and upper playground, not much left

--- Original message by I J F on Feb 26, 2005 07:15 AM

thanks for the heads up

I'm really liking the warhols, anywhere else in the city i can get them?

Groovy is just wack all in all, place is so unorganized, and half the time I dont even know if anyone is working there or not. I will give them this credit, I like there selection of Onitsuka, other than that you definately dont have to pay 200 bills when Ill price em at 150

M. U. F. C.

High Contrast whats happening man, long time no speak or see for that matter. Well basically we have gone pretty serious with the white label stuff this season. We have at least 5 colors of the golf polos with the original nike logo on the back of the neck once you pop the collar. We have the entire 180 collection of T`s, so basically when they launched 180s, each country got a t-shirt and we received a shirt from the nations it was launched in.

We received Nike Heritage leather jackets which are pretty dope if your into that thing, there is a red and yellow one, but im more into the black motorcycle one. In terms of Denim we will be receing PRPS in mid spring, so a month from now, but other than that our denim selection isnt bad, we are carrying everything from a Japanese Yanuk to an Italian Seal Kay or the new Lindeberg line. We have some dope Lacoste stuff in, that apparantely the Lacoste store has been sending people to our store to have a look at, simply because they never got access to some of it which is strange.

In terms of kicks, we dont have much, we got the new brown Vandals, with some Blazers on the way and I think the Air Rifts too, plus some other stuff which I dont remember. In terms of 35ths, we basically bought whatever we could, but Adidas give us a different answer every day. The funny thing is that the originals rep is a pretty cool guy and he wants us to get it but the shipment is beyond his reach.

Lastly we got a whole load of Nudie shit, from Denim to T`s and Blazers and im loving all of it, the line is just dope this season. Be in touch bro and pass by some time, Peace

M. U. F. C.

well i got my dmc for $135 at capitol in seattle (best kicks shop in seattle too, heaven for nike heads) which is probably the best price for the 35th year series that i've seen so far. thanks to you though IJF for trying to hook me up with some adidas but i never gotten to it. when is the lileo's online store be ready, IJF? you guys having a lot of nice gears as far as i know from you telling us.

?

i j f,

i like a pair of onitsuka tigers you have at lileo. they are high cuts, white shoes with gold trim.

are they called pro gold 83 or something?

i was going to get them, but they were selling for $200... which is quite a bit

hmm not too sure I will check today, havent checked our tiger selection in a while. I will admit though some of our price points are too high and it makes no sense but when I try to justify the price, I am told that some of the product is limited to us, so who knows, and then on some occassions we work within the vendors margins.

M. U. F. C.

thanks.

yeah, the tigers were alittle highly priced.. i woulda got them if they were like 170-180

but 200 woulda made me feel ripped off

anyways. i was wondering/curious. are you incharge of the shoe section or just an employee there in general

The shoe and denim section is generally what I run although, I will only be with the store until the mid summer, if I intend on staying longer, I would have more of a role. But for now the shoes and denim are my influence more or less as well as the website will be mine. They have buyers for the store, although I will advise whether or not I want something in the store or not. As well as exclusivity and limited product is generally my dept to obtain.

It would be a great oppurtunity if I were to pledge my future with them, but I currently have other plans, so we will see which route I take.

M. U. F. C.

ever since i saw nudie goods a few years ago on zoovilliage, i was interested in seeing them in person...when they dropped at studiodeluxe, i was quite impressed...nowadays, there's really only one or two styles i like, but they do make nice denim...i'm interested in seeing the blazers though!!...nice work you're doing IJF...looks like you're widening the vision there a bit...all the best in any future endeavours....

I J F

Last time I was physically in the store (autumn 2004) I was very impressed by both the setup and the selection of goods. I was actually there to check out the Distillery District as a tourist, so Lileo was a very nice surprise. It was a nice departure from the rank and file on Queen Street. Anyway, good luck with your plans.

Peace.

u n i v e r s a l m a t e r i a l i s t

Guys thanks for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it. Yah we will see where my plans take me. In terms of selection, I am attempting to expand on what we currently have, however for stuff like Nudie our price points are crazy.

Nevertheless, just to keep you guys updated if there is ever anything at our store that you haev your eye on, let me know and I will see what I can do, in most cases I can hook it up, however for some items its kinda tough.

I am dissapointed however that we still havent received our Adidas shipment, definately not cool, but thats how things work.

M. U. F. C.