BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

You got Jomons coming right?

yeah, if they have my size at the store... haven't heard back from 2000... I'll be posting some pics of my Oni Blue in a minute or 2...

Ok, got a pair of Oni Blue from BiG today, here are some pics, the tab (or tag?) is leather, very cool... :)

367748291_a67e93308f_d.jpg

367748608_cbc3e01af5_d.jpg

367748807_b35116b7ab_d.jpg

367749002_e54808d3a7_d.jpg

367749271_753536358b_d.jpg

367749836_d8e9d37047_d.jpg

367750317_a09be80c86_d.jpg

367750624_c637411d45_d.jpg

367750855_4697364096_d.jpg

They are in the tub right now, heh...

I'm not a fan of the arcuate but everything else about these are beautiful. Too bad BiG ran out of my size, otherwise I'd have another pair of jeans laying around, just waiting to be worn.

Hmm, I never thought to weigh down the jeans while soaking. I just put them in on one side and then flip them over. Thanks for the hint.

BTW, sure looks like you love your woolite, ayn.

BTW, sure looks like you love your woolite, ayn.

haha! good eye... always had woolite dark, and was at Costco and the regular woolite were on sale, I needed detergent anyway so I bought 2 of them...

I don t know if I am too late, but I have a pair of the AI001s and while the denim and colour etc is really nice, the fit is really annoying. The denim is so thick and the fly is so long that it always bunches, so keep that in mind when deciding between the three crazy priced jeans. I do wear them pretty frequently though, and they seem to retain their distinct colour which is nice.

I can t find any pictures of the crazy purple selvedge jeans, we need to find a way to organize threads better, like a summary thus far of threads of a certain length, it would help people wade through the nonessential posts (like this one), and provide just the facts. I dunno if thats possible though.

A1001's have such a weird rise...pure blue in general have such a low expose your cock rise.

i feel like if you're in between sizes, size down at least 1. these stretch a decent amount, at least my oni's did when i had them...I'm actually considering either a 28 or 29 in the 19oz. I'm a 30

sizing down 2? good luck poly. [the legs would fit nice] but the 19 oz's waist is somewhat unforgiving and might really start to kill after a few hours unless you are wearing them around your belly button. in that case go for the 28... and mine havent streched more than .5" in 2 weeks now and i got 30 because im 31 so they are pretty unruley and awesome at the same time in the same aspect. :D

after 2 hot soaks and high heat in the dryer, they fit just right, snug but not tight, if they stretch "a decent amount", they might be too big... hmm... maybe they will just sit lower like my diors after they stretch... my balls are a little tight, LOL...

I got them in 29, I think I went with the sizing table at BiG, but I forgot about stretching... I listed my sizes in other jeans in the 45rpm thread, but here it goes again:

30: 'canes okinawas & union star

28: APC NS, DH 19cm (both are not even snug now though)

29: imperials, RRDS, slim jim, SSDS, Samurai contest jeans, Fullcount 1108 (tried on digital's worn pair, great fit)

hmm..good to know. curious as to what the difference in stretch the natural indigo 19oz and the oni blues are. my oni blues stretched a good amount to the point i couldn't wear em and sold them...and i was actually thinking about getting a 29 in oni purple's, but will probably just do 28 and do a hot soak with a hanger on and sit in them while wet to dry....

how do the Oni Blue fit compared to 47 Canes? the front and back rise of the Blues definitely look lower. are they slimmer too?

totally different. 47 canes are anti-fit with a loose seat. oni blue is slim fit with a slight taper. a bit baggy on the seat but not as much as the canes...

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/oni-01bk/

looks like oni have released some black onis, they have the yellow and gold stitching like the others which I like, but for black jeans for me they look kinda baggy, and I have some sammies anyhow, thought you might like to know though. I couldnt tell much from the site as I didnt translate, I was just browsing for pics to drool over.

.......they look like, they will fade..."- A little the blue ogre denim of the silhouette of thinness the base

- The [zaratsuki] impression very is strong, it wears and it is packed by the fact that the color falling with the point falling charm" and are the same cut as the oni blues. Cool.

i'm sizing down on the purples basing it on the stretch of the blues...it could be an expensive mistake, but i think it will work, i'd go for the 32's...are you buying from hinoya? someone said they ship stateside..

thinking of using 2000db but hinoya is out size 32's. you know anyone else selling them?

I'm going to order the ONI Blue from this site:

http://www.t-bird-usa.com/clothing/clothing_00.html

Some of them are one-wash jeans though.

Not sure if they have the purple selvedge. At least the last pair is very expensive, but they have the selvedge arcuates.

Otherwise I've seen ONI in these places:

http://jc-selection.net/onideni.htm

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/frisbee/421509/