BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

Cool. I got some suminandos on the way now. I may be going to Japan this coming summer, so that's when I'll pick up my next project. Don't really plan on breaking the suminandos in, so I'll be rocking those AI until then. I'm finally starting to see a bit of fading, but nothing pic worthy.

Agree. It stretched A LOT. I normally wear a 34 but most of my jap denims are size 33 except for the AI-001 and the Sorahiko which are both one wash.

Shiiiiit. I knew I was gonna fuck this up somehow. Anybody looking for reds in 31 should head over to the supermarket. God i hope these sell before BIG sells the 30.

returned those Evisus deluxes and set in a preorder for the Onis cant wait till jan to get them. sadly I have oo so many jeans to break in and no more money

this forum has ruined my life

and my bank account

You have 17 posts, you fell quickly :P

haha dude im addicted and been in the raw game for awhile just dont post a lot

I have pbj xx005, sd 103, sammie bk, 45 suminados, and soon the new oni's :)

basically im set for life hahaha

That's what they all say.

Just wait till someone comes out with the limited edition 31 oz. hand-dyed natural indigo reversing twill 8 color selvedge contrast hand-painted pocket bags multi-colored matte enamel shanks gold thread triple chain stitch with a box letter of autheticity screenprinted flag t-shirt 2 pairs in the world blah blah blah…

After I get that, maybe I'll be set for life.

Panda, hopefully you hemmed yours with a 4" extra inseam. You know, it's funny, I had a pair of raw Oni Reds on, while I was walking through some rain, but only the bottom part of the jeans got wet. When they finally dried, everything below the knee shrunk like crazy but the top part didn't. The waist stayed exactly the same, but now they kind of look like this:

onis.jpg

nice fit!

That's what they all say.

Just wait till someone comes out with the limited edition 31 oz. hand-dyed natural indigo reversing twill 8 color selvedge contrast hand-painted pocket bags multi-colored matte enamel shanks gold thread triple chain stitch with a box letter of autheticity screenprinted flag t-shirt 2 pairs in the world blah blah blah…

After I get that, maybe I'll be set for life.

hahahahahhaha

oooo how true........

but the price is way over my standards and by far the most I've ever spent on a clothing item, I just hope it has the quality to match the price tag:rolleyes:

got these in the mail from BIG a while ago and soaked them a few days ago.

not really sure what i think of the fit. i think they are a bit too loose. im not sure if i should get them taken in from the knee down just a little.

oni_1.jpg

oni_3.jpg

oni_4.jpg