BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

Everyone needs to quit buying all the Oni Denim on Rakuten. Slim pickins lately. haha Reddit and the Rawr Denim article I'm sure have had some influence on the increase in Oni sales lately.

Yea, there's been a lot of people getting them over there. I think my 512's encouraged that a bit..

They restocked a ton of models on rakuten in the last month or two. I may or may not have my eyes on the 517s.

edit: here's the full album: http://imgur.com/a/iMNJH

what do you think about that chain stitch? 

Edited by mp201

Yeah, I've been eyeing a pair of Oni since Cander got his a few weeks ago. Missed the boat on the last round of stock. Not sure which model, but I'm thinking the 575 22 oz would suit me well. I'll wait to see what they come out with next. 

I was hoping they'd keep the 575 in stock in time for me to grab for dwc, but they went fast. Unless there's a page still carrying a 33-34.

BiG has 575 in stock in 33 & 34 one wash, but the version they carry has a different back pocket stitching/arcuate detail that I can't quite discern, and I'm not sure I'm down with it. 

Yeah, I've been eyeing a pair of Oni since Cander got his a few weeks ago. Missed the boat on the last round of stock. Not sure which model, but I'm thinking the 575 22 oz would suit me well. I'll wait to see what they come out with next. 

Haha, awesome. I've really loved my 710s over the past 2 years, but I saw those Onis on BiG's site about a month after I bought the Samurais and have been waiting to buy a pair ever since...  It was a long wait... Hah.

Oni arrived yesterday, ordered on Thursday and arrived on Monday from Japan to UK!! Can't fault Rodeo Bros, answered my emails promptly, shipped the same day I ordered and put a pair of of Tabi socks in the package as a gift. Fit pics when they're back from hemming. 

HrZUCcDl.jpgGS2sjJ9l.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Decided to get a size down on my Oni 517 so I have a pair of size 31 to sell. Hemmed to a 31 by Rivet and Hide on a union,2 wears 1 quick Soak absolutely no sign of wear. 100GBP plus shipping. PM me if interested, will post a thread in the market in the week. 

I bought myself a pair of the Oni-288ZR jeans. These are the once-washed 20oz. secret denim. Amazing jeans. So many unique characteristics. Can't wait to see what happens after wearing them for a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

Type 2 & 3 Denim Jackets Announced by ONI. New 16.5oz Beige weft denim XXBE.

Edit. Also available in 20oz Secret Denim.

Blue In Green are expecting them June'15

(Info via BIG IG)

Pre-order I say!

Edited by UkeNo