BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

^^ il try to wear em but since I got my new pair, i really like to devote all my time to one.

ill wear it when I go camping in august I guess.

anyway I have an Oni tshit up for sale in supermarket.

45 @ BIG, but I'm selling for 30 shipped its red with the oni graphic on the back, size XL.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the no shirt pic. I know how you homophobes get when you see a man's nipples. Shows the fit well though. Had these since March last year. Traded back and forth with another pair (RIP Samurai), but these definitely have a solid year's worth of wear in them, if not more. I've been rolling these a lot this summer. Shit's much cooler, but I do get the occassional "Fag!" yelled out a car window at me.

P1060197.jpg

P1060202.jpg

P1060200.jpg

P1060212.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dam. I think I need to get a pair of these. I have some Okinawas coming in but these look pretty sick too. Think I'm going to order some. I'll post fit pics in a couple days.

Edit** What the fuck. They had a bunch of sizes in stock like 10 mins ago. I just went to order them and my size is gone, plus I think a bunch of others. I know they had 33's and 34's and now they don't.

• 2 weeks later...

finally got around to giving my Oni's a bath after two years of on and off here and there wear. They came out really bright, must have been filthy from the looks of it. Waiting for them to dry completely then I'll snap some shots.

• 2 months later...
You managed to fade the Shoai?!

You must be some sort of denim god..

I'm 90% sure those aren't Shoai's. Those are more than likely the standard dyed Demon Armor Denim 19oz Oni's. I had a pair for a while. Very similar! But not dyed to the core (yarn) hence fade-able.

Very good work still!