BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

Thanks for the comments, i like the fit, hopefully all the squats and deadlifts i'm doing will help the thighs look a little more fitted hahah. Well i blessed the pants the other night, drenched in beer and cheap liquor. Maybe the devil jeans are bad luck, after getting spilled on the night before the next morning when i was filling up the car, when it clicked to stop the gas nozzle jumped out of the hole and spewed gas all over the right leg. had to drive two hours home with the windows open.

here's the second day of break in for you guys. I'll be rotating between these for normal stuff and the canes for when i need to get dirty and parties from now on.

keg1.jpg

drunk TRYING to get into the proper keg stand position.

xcoldricex posted a pic of ai-001 and xx-003 side by side on the other sf but it seems like its kinda down at the moment. I remember the xx-003 and the ai-001 looking noticeably different though.

Quote:
Quote:

xcoldricex posted a pic of ai-001 and xx-003 side by side on the other sf but it seems like its kinda down at the moment. I remember the xx-003 and the ai-001 looking noticeably different though.

--- Original message by PG2G on Jun 5, 2006 07:44 AM

yeah, 200 dollars worth. It appeared nicer, but i can't afford to play ball like that, I picked up so many other nice pairs.

--- Original message by poly800rock on Jun 5, 2006 08:56 AM

Hehe, yeah. To be truthful, I own the AI-001 and even I have to question whether or not they were worth the money. I haven't seen the XX-003 in person though. This is the picture I was talking about tho, AI-001 on the left and XX-003 on the tight.

105ds0i.jpg

Jeans are more addicting than beer. I've got 5 pairs i still need to break in and i'm drooling over the PBJs.

I guess it's cheaper to collect jeans that watches. At least that's how I can justify buying so many. lol

I bought the PBJs because I wanted a pair of jeans that would look great without me feeling like I need to break them in. I'm thinking they are going to feel that niche VERY nicely, heh.

Normal raw stuff like Nudie and APC is cool, but I always bought into them not for how they looked, but for what they COULD look like in the future. So now I've got a pair of awesome prewashed (5EP), a pair of awesome one wash that will likely never see water (PBJ), and a pair of "will look nice when broken in", my kicking mule's :P As much as I'd like to think I'm set, Onis look awesome and there are potentially some Samurai on my list too :P

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by PG2G on Jun 5, 2006 07:44 AM

yeah, 200 dollars worth. It appeared nicer, but i can't afford to play ball like that, I picked up so many other nice pairs.

--- Original message by poly800rock on Jun 5, 2006 08:56 AM

Hehe, yeah. To be truthful, I own the AI-001 and even I have to question whether or not they were worth the money. I haven't seen the XX-003 in person though. This is the picture I was talking about tho, AI-001 on the left and XX-003 on the tight.

105ds0i.jpg

--- Original message by PG2G on Jun 5, 2006 09:51 PM

that looks like the pair they had up on the walls which were dramatically different than the ones you buy.....it would be nice to say i'm walking around in one of the most expensive/nicest pair of jeans made, but fuck it, i can't afford it!!!!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid

Quote: that looks like the pair they had up on the walls which were dramatically different than the ones you buy.....it would be nice to say i'm walking around in one of the most expensive/nicest pair of jeans made, but fuck it, i can't afford it!!!!

Don't sweat it, just wear in those XX-003s. They're going to look sick.

glad you found the store.

i don't see how the pairs on the walls were any different from the ones you buy.... they're exactly the same. i've been in there countless times and i never saw any difference- my ai-001's look like those on the left and the xx-003's that i've picked up look exactly like the ones on the right... not sure what you're tlaking about?

need goods from japan? email me. getting goods to you before your rice gets cold.

I don't have the budget for the AI-001s right now and I'm afraid the xx-003 is similar to my oni denim (is it?). I figure these PBJs are the best looking jeans I've seen so I'll just have to save up and get them at a later time.

Promise, it'll be my last for a long time. Hahahhaa! Who am I joking?

Yeah... I kinda menat to hold off on jeans for a long time too. I just went ahead and did it because i figured the AI-001 may be pretty hard to come by otherwise since its not available online anywhere. Though, apparently that store in NYC sells them so there are ways outside of going to Japan :P

Quote:

PG2G stop it! Don't tempt me. please.

--- Original message by john11f on Jun 6, 2006 08:23 PM

Okay, I'll make things easier for you. They feel a bit too hot for this hot ass summer weather :P