worst movies you've ever seen...

gfunkdocta

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Gangster Squad earned every bit of its awful reviews.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sharknado is one of the most horrible movies I ever seen

Like what the hell flying sharks and the cgi makes me want to blow my own head off

I feel like the freak storm that carried the sharks into town represented a sort of shift of the human mindset, or how a human population thinks (very Freudian, very deep). I found the movie to be extremely intellectually stimulating, often making the viewer re-consider events in the film or search for meaning in the details. Perhaps the characters "Baz" and "Nova" are references to Biblical characters? The sharks that terrorize LA must represent 1917 Russian Revolutionaries who terrorized the nation after the Russian Revolution (hence the freak storm = human consciousness connection). Overall, the film is a great representation of the struggles, both physical and emotional that the inhabitants of a nation must endure to in order to better their environs. Truly a masterpiece, up there with Citizen Kane and Schindler's List.

Oh wait it's a straight to TV movie produced on a budget of 60 dollars that you're supposed to watch while bored and stoned.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...