worst movies you've ever seen...

gfunkdocta

NotreJourViendra_affiche_v2_354x500.jpg

By far one of the most terrible movies I've seen this year (the only one I can think about right now).

Edit : I probably should add Sucker Punch.

i don't know why, but this reminded me of Wasabi for some reason, definitely the worst movie i have ever seen. i had completely forgotten this movie stole 2 hours from my life...

Expelled%20No%20Intelligence%20Allowed.jpg

Got curious about this.

The general media response to the film has been largely unfavorable. It received an 8% meta-score from Rotten Tomatoes (later improved to 10% overall) where the film was summarized thus: "Full of patronizing, poorly structured arguments, Expelled is a cynical political stunt in the guise of a documentary." ... The Chicago Tribune's rating was "1 star (poor)",[15] while The New York Times described it as "a conspiracy-theory rant masquerading as investigative inquiry" and "an unprincipled propaganda piece that insults believers and nonbelievers alike."[7] Christianity Today gave the film a positive review.[16]

Film critic Jeffrey Overstreet, writing for Christianity Today, stated that "Nazi Germany is the thread that ties everything in the movie together. Evolution leads to atheism leads to eugenics leads to Holocaust and Nazi Germany."[32]

Hahahahaha...

However, this is not so funny...

Expelled opened in 1,052 theaters, more than any other documentary before it, and grossed over $2,900,000 in its first weekend.[11] It earned $7.7 million, making it the 13th-highest-grossing documentary film in the United States (statistics include 1982–present, and are not adjusted for inflation).[11]