worst movies you've ever seen...

gfunkdocta

someone posted public enemies a few pages ago so...

i just saw that movie public enemies in less than 10 minutes from random youtube videos & clips. it looked shitty glad i only spent 10 mins watching it than an hour n a half.

youtube video clips for the next level movie watching experience when u short on time.

I think some films are bad, but have a redeeming quality (ie: so bad that it's good, good script, acting, etc. etc.) Some of the films mentioned here weren't actually that terrible, and a lot of people would say they were great! For instance, I enjoyed the Underworld series, as well as Daybreakers. I don't take them too seriously, so I don't have a strong feeling towards them.

Weekend At Bernie's 2 was a film, which I saw as a child, I hated very much. Now as an adult, I could give a shit. Besides all this is subjective, so what one person hates, another loves. Here's my short list off the top of my head.

- The Lawnmower Man

- The 13Th Floor

- The Cell

- Irreversible

- Dumb & Dumber

- American Pie

I remember leaving the theater wishing I had those two hours back in my life.

I think some films are bad, but have a redeeming quality (ie: so bad that it's good, good script, acting, etc. etc.) Some of the films mentioned here weren't actually that terrible, and a lot of people would say they were great! For instance, I enjoyed the Underworld series, as well as Daybreakers. I don't take them too seriously, so I don't have a strong feeling towards them.

Weekend At Bernie's 2 was a film, which I saw as a child, I hated very much. Now as an adult, I could give a shit. Besides all this is subjective, so what one person hates, another loves. Here's my short list off the top of my head.

- The Lawnmower Man

- The 13Th Floor

- The Cell

- Irreversible

- Dumb & Dumber

- American Pie

I remember leaving the theater wishing I had those two hours back in my life.

haha... i LOVED the cell:D

<3 tarsem

Kung Pow! Enter the Fist -- this is just about as dumb a movie as you'll ever see.

House of 1000 Corpses

The Devil's Rejects

Halloween (the remake, of course)

So in other words, everything Rob Zombie has shat out. Who in hell decided that this idiot is qualified to write and direct? I mean, didn't his horse shit music tip anyone off?

frank did you see the leaked version of that wolverine movie?

i thought the movie was absolute shit too, but the leaked version was interesting only because things weren't textured fully, wires were still visible, etc. just cool to see a movie before all the cgi is added in

frank did you see the leaked version of that wolverine movie?

No I never saw it. Sounds interesting just on a how-to-make-movies standpoint. Doesn't change the fact that they have been fuckin' around with the X-Men series a little too much. Although X-Men: First Class looks prettttyyyy dope.

And Lol @ Ninja Assassin. Never saw but I expected the worst of the worst when I saw the trailer. Every one I've talked to has said it's miserable.

haha... i LOVED the cell:D

<3 tarsem

Yeah I think the cell just suffered from bad casting but tarsem's vision more than makes up for it imo.

Worst film I've seen recently is the hachiko remake. Thought I'd at least get some Richard gere lulz but that film is in my bottom 5 ever