Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

^^ i got out of a ticket the other day because my registration sticker wasn't on my car yet (didn't arrive in the mail). charmed my way out of trouble. the sheriff goes, "are you going to school?" i said, "yeah, i'm on my way over there right now, you're messing me up bro." and he says, "ah i know, i'm sorry!" lolol

the black album saved me from the same situation samsikle.

didn't have the right sticker on my license plate and cop pulled me over on the freeway.

i rolled down the window and put my music down but I didn't turn it off. Cop was a young looking female and she did the normal cop talk and then said i'll let you go with a warning since you have good taste in music.

thanks hov.

you guys are lucky with cop. earlier this week i got stopped for no reason they inspected my car like i was a drug dealer. today i was buying rolling paper at the store and some cop start talking to me i ask him if his gun is for real and he shows me the bullet like he's some fuckin cowboy get back in your shitty van and leave me alone.

side note: i'm drunk

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Holy shit. Trying to get my nutrition down to a science. Eating six perfectly balanced meals a day is fucking hard. Must destroy habit of drinking fruit juice. GAAAAAAH IMMA KILL UUUUHRRREEEONE

If 6 meals a day helps you get your nutrition down or sate your hunger, great, but you know there's no scientific reason to eat 6 as opposed to 3, right?

If 6 meals a day helps you get your nutrition down or sate your hunger, great, but you know there's no scientific reason to eat 6 as opposed to 3, right?

From what I've read, it's because every meal has a different purpose. One being the energy you will have during your workout, the other being more of a recovery meal.

Ex: first would have chicken or whatever (with more shit obv.), then the second would be a shake.

Also, I'm spending a lot more energy throughout the day and I would eat in the middle of each of my 3 hour sessions to keep up my energy.

If you could link me to your reasons why I wouldn't benefit from such a plan, please do! I like to hear from both sides of the coin.

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
6 smaller meals, in theory, helps to "stimulate" and "boost" your metabolism

My buddies doing this and he says his metabolism is raging

Whatever works for him - you lift a lot and I'm not about to dispute him if he's getting results. BUT...

If you could link me to your reasons why I wouldn't benefit from such a plan, please do! I like to hear from both sides of the coin.

Multiple studies have shown the "metabolic boost" is bunk. http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/research-review/meal-frequency-and-energy-balance-research-review.html - That's a research review on one such study and a breakdown of why it was originally thought to be true. As for different meals for different purposes, sure, there are million meal plans out there (ketogenic, protein sparing modified fast, warrior diet, etc.). I'm in no position to lecture anyone on lifting or what's the right plan for them (I'm at like 1300 cals for the day at 1.5g protein/lb of body weight today) only on the fact that multiple meals for metabolic boost is false.

The moments when you leave a small group of people you spent a good time with, and each of you depart on your own paths. In school, work, life, and family, It's a feeling I look forward to since it's rare, but also one I cherish.

also I'm deciding between a kitten or a puppy

when i use my laptop on my stomach area (when lying down in bed, couch, etc) i start getting a stomachache... is this just me?

im guessing it might be the warmth of the laptop but it's weird

sometimes if i leave my phone over my chest, i get chest pains and i think my heart is gonna start beating irregularly or some shiet. so i try not to do it lol.

when i use my laptop on my stomach area (when lying down in bed, couch, etc) i start getting a stomachache... is this just me?

im guessing it might be the warmth of the laptop but it's weird

Its just the warmth. Same thing happens to me when I put my laptop on my balls when I am lying in bed. I need to put a pillow on my lap..