Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

so if there is an office party and you do not attend, are you usually looked down upon?

yeah

if anything, just show up for the beginning and say hi

then bounce early

but never be "that guy" who just doesn't show up

had my heart broken this last holiday weekend. worst thing anyone has ever done to me. left wishing it happened earlier. it would of hurt just the same,but would be easier to separate. went so far down that road to spending the rest of your life with that person(house, dog, complete and utter trust warmth safety satisfaction etc :rolleyes:). where to go from here... not sure if I would like to go back a year to stop it or forward to have it behind me. in the end i am left feeling like it was my fault so i guess i can only blame myself. hurtn

brighter side here is a really fun bmx contest that happened on said weekend:D consisting of best trick on a casket, best trick on a crazy curved wallride, longest icepick grind (which turns out to be something like 50+ feet) highest bunny hop and a lot of other stuff. best part being the wild obstacle course guantlet of death. video is below the picture overload can't embed.

TexasToastSaturday11.jpg

TexasToastSunday05.jpg

ToastJamCourse09.jpg

ToastJamCourse06.jpg

ToastJamCourse12.jpg

6Cavl.jpg

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6618691

more coverage

http://www.odysseybmx.com/dailyword/

Thanks guys I really do appreciate it, especially the pms. Have been walking around in a daze for last 5 days. Feel so disconnected and numb yet still hurt. It's like dry heave crying.

farmer, what is that taco thing and what are you supposed to do with it on a bike???
grind the pink edges ? jump onto the stuffing ?

Check out the video I posted at the bottom. There is some crazy stuff to see. Fuck a triple backflip:D(was amazing though) I'd rather watch people having a blast trying to get through some silly obstacles. All you gotta do is get over it without putting a foot down. That super steep quarter to seesaw that tree made looks so much fun.