Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Somehow got TSA precheck verified or w/e and skipped a 30 minute line and didn't have to take Amy clothes off. I'm wondering why they'd give some teenage Asian dude that but not ppl that have been flying for years

Also saw some chick wearin rick tank n sweats holdin the hand of some dude wearing those tumourous lookin skate shoes n baggy plaid shorts

Wings + Horns Tiger fleece hoodie + Lanvin/Tim Coppens elastic hem trousers + gucci sandals = best traveling fit ever step your game up plebes (8)

has anybody ever heard of sarcasm?

Edited by Fycus

I have a three quarters sleeve black cotton dress that I always wear to airport when I am leaving

cos often I leave work and head straight there

so I can wear that under a blazer over a skirt and nones the wiser

then I would just sub tights for leggings

15n4poz.jpg

^like but black

can't remember where I got it from cos I cut the label but it's somewhere cheap like h&m or Zara or forever 21

a client came in today, I guess the talk we had yesterday was really moving or something cos he turned up with an orange bag (knows I like hermes)

I don't think it's real.. or I have a hard time telling because it's "vintage"

either way I thanked and hugged him because that was really nice of him.

I'm pretty sure if it was real then I would awkwardly not accept as it's value is too high..even though my boss said it's okay.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/05/elliot-rodger-isla-vista-shooting-suspect

holy fuck he killed 6 other people.

christ o na pogostick ppl it's a disaster.

Edited by lola swagpoodle

so today I was doing this sample sale along with other designers.

had two different person working in cinema who came to see me to ask me to work on different projects with them in the upcoming year! pretty stoked about it.

they ended up finding 3 more bodies in his apartment, and he wrote a ~150 page manifesto talking about torturing and beheading his roommates before going on a killing spree. totally fucking whacked out of his mind, shame the tip wasnt strong enough for cops to search his place.

www.scribd.com/doc/225960813/Elliot-Rodger-Santa-Barbara-mass-shooting-suspect-My-Twisted-World-manifesto

http://www.docdroid.net/ckku/im-tired-of-seeing-losers-with-hot-chicks-bodybuildingcom-forums-.pdf.html

ugh more of his literal insanity.

he definitely had some screws loose. the worst part is that i've worked with people who are definitely have a similar perspective, just slightly less insane.

this guy seemed like he would have no problems getting chicks... like he has a bmw, fine looking face (maybe a bit of plastic surgery), but I guess girls could probably see through it all and saw him as creepy as fuck

such a misogynist too, and so narcissistic he made like 4 manifestos honestly 

they ended up finding 3 more bodies in his apartment, and he wrote a ~150 page manifesto talking about torturing and beheading his roommates before going on a killing spree. totally fucking whacked out of his mind, shame the tip wasnt strong enough for cops to search his place.

www.scribd.com/doc/225960813/Elliot-Rodger-Santa-Barbara-mass-shooting-suspect-My-Twisted-World-manifesto

his writing sounds familiar to me

http://archive.heinessen.com/r9k/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=Eurasian