Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Can't we all just be mean about hipsters in shoreditch instead of being pretty unpleasantly racist / anti-islamic? Not cool manx man.

P.S. Reebok classics have been big for a while (size? collabs and stuff) amongst sneakerheads and streetwear people.

well the image either didn't load for me, or he edited it in afterwards but it changes the meaning in the post.

those muslims might be boring and tedious, but it said muslims and i know muslims that are happy fun time people that have balla Eids.

I'm an idiot anyway, why would muslims point him to my meta rug? why wouldn't anyone else? gah, i'm probably bigoted.

not if we keep laughing and making fun of stuff without calling people bigots. I'm waiting for some sissy prissy man o' the 90's to call me a bigot. That's when it get's locked.
Can't we all just be mean about hipsters in shoreditch instead of being pretty unpleasantly racist / anti-islamic? Not cool manx man.

P.S. Reebok classics have been big for a while (size? collabs and stuff) amongst sneakerheads and streetwear people.

well the image either didn't load for me, or he edited it in afterwards but it changes the meaning in the post.

those muslims might be boring and tedious, but it said muslims and i know muslims that are happy fun time people that have balla Eids.

^^

Collectors items (collect all 5)

I'm an idiot anyway, why would muslims point him to my meta rug? why wouldn't anyone else? gah, i'm probably bigoted.

Baby boy,

Stop being a big baby, baby boy.

My turn:

"I'm not racist, I have Muslim friends"

"I'm not a bigot, I'm just stating the truth"

clopek, what i meant was that often people accept the current adaptation of an idea without understanding the evolution that shaped it, and because of this, the ideas are taken out of context.

dawson-crying-thumb-400x300-21422.jpeg

cool I'm a sissy prissy man

No, you're fine. I'm really just making funny here and people get so sensitive. I have very little opinion on muslims in general. We're allowed to make fun of people if we like. It's only when people start getting PC-butthurt that threads get locked.

Switch to plate armor before you dance with Diablo, brother.

clopek, what i meant was that often people accept the current adaptation of an idea without understanding the evolution that shaped it, and because of this, the ideas are taken out of context.

That's offensive. I'm offended. I totally understand the meaning of Earth Day.

yeah, but lets not forget that the idea has "evolved" so very often the place it came from is totally irrelevant, particularly something like christmas which is totally ingrained in a culture completely regardless of it's one-time grounding in religion (so it's grouding in Paganism is even moreso totally and completely irrelevant)

yeah, but lets not forget that the idea has "evolved" so very often the place it came from is totally irrelevant, particularly something like christmas which is totally ingrained in a culture completely regardless of it's one-time grounding in religion (so it's grouding in Paganism is even moreso totally and completely irrelevant)

It's like the time I played Weird Al's Bad Hair Day for a group of kids born after the 90's. They didn't get the jokes but they all respected the album's unorthodox song structure and conceptual word-play.

Manx if your jokes were funnier I might have realised you weren't mini-hitler ;)

And if you weren't such a care bear then you wouldn't be pulling ye olde nazi accusation for a cheap save.

Seriously, though. Let's move on. There's no reason to flame over this. Let's not piddle our big boy pants.

Yup, seen em around for ages. Wanted a pair of black hi-tops two/three years back when they had em in size?

Oh and those nutters Manx posted - it's a group of around 40/50 guys who are totally insane, but seem to get press coverage every time because they know how to get the tabloids riled up. But I guess they help sell newspapers.

Yup, seen em around for ages. Wanted a pair of black hi-tops two/three years back when they had em in size?

Oh and those nutters Manx posted - it's a group of around 40/50 guys who are totally insane, but seem to get press coverage every time because they know how to get the tabloids riled up. But I guess they help sell newspapers.

Yes, obviously we all know that they're a fringe element. The only people who didn't understand that and took offense were the people who reported it and got me an infraction (gecko). And as I said before, the only way these conversations ever get out of line is when someone bitches and moans like a big fat Andrea Dworkin (gecko).

^ Yip yip, I know. I'm muslim, and no offence taken. I pretty much agree with your original statement.

(in response to manx btw. Bona, I would post a dick, but efffffort, can't be bothered to find the camera)

post a fit then son
i like how politics and religion = hard cocks for the purposes of this forum
mega-delete-a-thon

i had to excise the cancer that is killing the non-topical idea thrak

ok, there's three rules to sufu

NO RELIGION

NO POLITICS

NO HARD COCKS

let's keep it soft people

and keep this thread open

for the children

of the future