Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Trouble, cool gurls avoid lamebois. And mb dus w/ bowl cuts and circle frames. Consider it a reflection of ur character

But what i thinks weird right now is how u choose to type like 14 yr old chick the 1 time ur bitchin bout them lol

Does anyone know of a charity that funds killing poachers? Is this a thing? 

Dun think so. Biggest roadblock with punishing the ppl in the fields is gov/police corruption round there. Then you gotta remember guys in the biz fulltime and in charge arent usually the ones doin dirty work either they can just hire poor locals to do it so even "kill on sight" policies wont get to the heart of the problem. Closest thing to what ur lookin for is probs charities that donate to those poor ppl but seems like theres always another desperate man to take the last ones place

i'm 19 and not in school and have not had any opportunities to meet girls other than basic bitches from my highschool

there are you happy now

was just saying that i personally haven't met any

didn't know there'd be this many white knights taking INTERNET FASHION FORUMZ so seriously

give me all ur negs plz

hahaha you seem dumb 

i'm 19 and not in school and have not had any opportunities to meet girls other than basic bitches from my highschool

there are you happy now

didn't know there'd be this many white knights taking INTERNET FASHION FORUMZ so seriously

give me all ur negs plz

Mayb u can go 2 comedy club? Just curious but u 19 and not in Skool, righ?

is yr family rich? If not, I'm sorry.

True, but I was more thinking people who go on this type of shit: http://tinyurl.com/ljpjaht 

Wtf didnt even know this shit existed nowadays but guess i shouldve. Fuckin heinous. Backed by the state too with licenses and all, nother example of their fucked up govs

there are you happy now

give me all ur negs plz

Wanna gb2 4chan yet? The whole point of whiteknighting is to defend a particular chick, not shit on a particular du

I kno some really hilarious females irl.

It sux cuz they all fat. Lulz

True. Only met 1 rly witty gurl irl who wasnt fat or les so far

Maybe it's their weight that adds to the funny factor. It's kinda like you're unconsciously laughing at the fact that they're fat along with every joke they tell.

I dun really think so. I mean there's alota fatsos in this world. If they on the train I ain't laughing. I'm annoyed. My point is that I personally don't find their fatness or the combination of it (w/ joke) funny. Dwarfs on the other hand b funny. They dun even gotta talk.

Not every overweight girl got jokes. Unfortunately some of them unattractive 2 me not just on the outside, but on the inside2.

No hate 2 fat bzs but could it not b that they are compensating for their physiques?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

there are you happy now

give me all ur negs plz

hey man your mom's pretty funny

wanna go back with me then

cuz u obviously browse there too

not sure what you're trying to get out of acting like a self righteous convert or st

and if u havent met alot irl either why all the angst? cant even fathom how a simple thing like this can upset someone so much enough for them to go through my post history and initiate baseless personal attacks on my appearance l o l

i'll go back with u

dont argue with those guys they assholes