Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

just realized that macklemore and i have something in common. we both hate $50 t-shirts.

Anybody got a what.cd invite? got a seedbox, curious to see how good what.cd is..

Honestly, whatever you're looking for can be found through blogs, rutracker and soulseek, there's no need to bother with What.CD. I never use my account. Seedbox seems useful for Karragarra/Pass the Popcorn though.

you ever go back in history and look at the posts you made on the internet years and years ago? you were dumber then. more of a jerk. you're an embarrassment to the future yourself.

i'll never know if i'm getting better either because when i look at the posts i made a week ago i'm instilled with the same feelings of regret.

the only thing that keeps me going is a train of posirep

+++rep. But for me it extends to real life too. Good thing the spoken word isn't as accounted for.

how do you feel about 300 dollar tshirts

Positive. Prefer $500+ though.

politics in the office

fuck fuck fuck

i feel like i'm playing survivor and choosing my allies / enemies 

+++rep. But for me it extends to real life too. Good thing the spoken word isn't as accounted for.

He he whenever I pull some BS at work I do it over the phone. No paper trail.

Honestly, whatever you're looking for can be found through blogs, rutracker and soulseek, there's no need to bother with What.CD. I never use my account. Seedbox seems useful for Karragarra/Pass the Popcorn though.

not entirely true - what.cd has lots of shit you can't find anywhere other than in some shitty bitrate. it probably has the best ripping community on the web.

Really? I've never found anything so obscure it wasn't on soulseek on a decent bitrate (other than stuff so rare it wasn't anywhere, in that case I normally message people on discogs or rateyourmusic who own/ have rated it for a copy). I'll take your word for it though.

Admittedly, what.cd is good for magazines, it's where I go to download digital copies of the Wire

i thought the general consensus was that it was frowned upon to ask for rips on discogs.. 

I do it mostly on rateyourmusic because the majority of the site pirates anyway. The few times I've done it on discogs has worked

i went to a party the other night (something i v. rarely do, maybe once a year) and overheard someone say 'jake is the most pensive person i've ever met in my life'. i'm not sure if i should take that as a compliment or an insult...probably an insult.

tumblr_mjh3eom2k81r443ylo1_500.jpg

CANT WAIT 4 FRIDAY

damn!!

Should have copped =[

Edited by TRICK DOM

i went to a party the other night (something i v. rarely do, maybe once a year) and overheard someone say 'jake is the most pensive person i've ever met in my life'. i'm not sure if i should take that as a compliment or an insult...probably an insult.

really depends on who said it and how they said it, i think. doesn't sound like a particularly insulting thing to say, but if you dislike that  quality about yourself then i guess it's an insult...?

Positive. Prefer $500+ though.

The boss only fucks wit columbian fit

sup sufu im eatin pizza and drinken beer XD

sup sufu im eatin pizza and drinken beer XD

is it hegelian pizza n beer tho?

the girl on insta as the sufu guest editor sucks

and this current one is BORING 

fuck all those hashtags

i wish it was quidich still

and this current one is BORING 

fuck all those hashtags

she aint even cute for +vagrep