Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

did anybody else here buy the black yang li suit from current season? i received mine, but it didn't come with the 'signature internal strap'. was the black one supposed to have it? the photos on ln-cc only show the burgundy one's strap, but the one i got has the tab w/ button that its supposed to fasten to on the inside of the jacket, just no actual strap.

realtalk: hippressurecooking.com changed my life. 

These recipes look great. Thank you for this.

In other news of people getting killed, a woman was found with multiple stab wounds on my school's property (away from the main campus, but still fairly close). She died in the hospital. Everyone is freaking out. :(

According to Fox 13 in Tampa Bay, a man and his wife were watching a matinee showing of Lone Survivor

obviously

Edited by Denton

hey who cheated on who in superfuture?

i remember there being at least 3 hilarious drama encounters here, not counting masterchef12345 and djraijo or something

not my business

Edited by Fycus

is this gossip about e-marriage

is this gossip about e-marriage

no.

and it really isn't my place to comment anyway. best wishes to all parties involved.

These recipes look great. Thank you for this.

In other news of people getting killed, a woman was found with multiple stab wounds on my school's property (away from the main campus, but still fairly close). She died in the hospital. Everyone is freaking out. :(

some tips: 

1) it's great for making chicken stock en masse and quickly, http://www.cooksillustrated.com/recipes/7537-pressure-cooker-chicken-broth

2) it's great for stews and soups, chili is great in ~ 1 hour : http://www.hippressurecooking.com/johns-pressure-cooker-beef-chili-colorado-reader-recipe/

3) I wouldn't use it for delicate meats like fish, but for tougher cuts it's a godsend. 

4) dulce de leche can be made (even though I expected it to go off as a bomb any moment) http://www.hippressurecooking.com/dulce-de-leche-pressure-cooked-condensed-milk/

5)  i use a kuhn rikon because high atmosphere enclosed devices make me nervous. 

6) personal favorite: make pressure-cooked steel cut oats in 20 minutes and pounds of chickpeas in about the same time.

7) it's one of my favorite devices for making a shitload of food for a lot of people easily; I had to make food for 20 people in an hour and it came through

(also weirdly enough, south asians are all about the pressure cooker. my buddy's 60 year old mom was schooling me on herb usage and shit for her chana masala made via pressure cooker)

i guess PM me if you have any other questions about pressure cooking. it's good as an accessory for higher-end cooking (stock creation, etc), and I tend to use it in conjunction with an cast iron pan and dutch oven for most of my cooking needs. sous vide/slow cooking is my other arsenal. i like eating well and paying little but I don't have a lot of time, so I like it when other people are genuinely interested in pressure cooking   Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Edited by Just Another XY

i've always thought it was weird and kind of funny how most people thought i was a huge pothead in highschool. the first time i actually smoked was because some of my classmates thought i was a pothead and offered to smoke with me.

Superdenim noobs are the best noobs.

I have a pair of APC raw denim jeans that have been breaking in very nicely, and they have been dry-cleaned once, but not washed in water yet. However, they have developed a crease down the side of the leg (probably from folding) which is starting to develop its own fade. What is the best way to remove this specific crease so that it doesn't develop its own fade line any further? I have a steamer and an iron, but not sure exactly which to use (or how) for this purpose.

just reminded me i have a pair of apc ns pushing 7-8 months right now

i can't say that i've ever folded them for anything, ever. or dry cleaned lol

ever

feel

a mantis

in the grass

Face_of_Praying_Mantis.jpg

Edited by yoallanface

Superdenim noobs are the best noobs.

i hang my worn jeans from the belt loop on a hook

i can't throw my jeans on the floor because that's kinda filthy, don't ya think

ya boy's carpet is made from last seasons saint laurent piled two inches thick

i hang my worn jeans from the belt loop on a hook

i can't throw my jeans on the floor because that's kinda filthy, don't ya think

don't wear shoes indoors in canada so its not as bad

Just got offered crack at a McD's in West Memphis. When I declined I was promptly offered a $20 blowjob from his toothless prostitute companion who had "Faith" tattooed across her throat.