Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

From the "Post your Creations" page in Superculture (pg99)

The Gsrnn filling pieces
A new brand from Amsterdam, Holland
the label was started by me, and is expanding now.
Sporty but chic and classic details
same sole as raf simmong, common projects and lanvin used to use.

more info on gsrnnfillingpieces.com and whatpeoplewearthesedays.blogspot.com

s4vseo.jpg
ogj9zl.jpg
20042o9.jpg
s4ukxu.jpg
2emhfde.jpg
20iylx2.jpg
r286k8.jpg

different models also on the website
first introduction with SF

Shoes are still pretty lame, but his brand is huuuuuge now. Just thought it was interesting.

i sold a fender masterbuilt strat for $3700 on ebay, shipped it, and before the ass i had sold it to even received the guitar he put in a chargeback onto my account. paypal took the money out of my "verified" checking account without even notifying me, and then didn't even care that the tracking showed a signature confirmation that wasn't even delivered yet. fuck all that shit now. 

Dude, I'm so sorry. That shit is seriously fucked up.

if the earth's entire history was viewed as a 24 hour period, humans would only exist in 1 minute and 17 seconds of it. whoa.

that feeling when your coworkers think you're gay solely because you dress well

damn when did seven new york close?

like early 2012 =[

Edited by TRICK DOM

that feeling when your coworkers think you're gay solely because you dress well

sleep with one of the girls there and set the tone

some people just can't tell. I had a coworker who told me she had a man-crush on one of our colleagues who I thought was obviously gay (cos his is)

nothing to do with the way he dressed although he is the type that would call his SA at saks to hold a pair of Tods for him when his pair was missing from the gym.

but everything to do with mannerism, grooming and a bit of intuition ; )

random people trying to add me onto linkedin, people I have never even helped and it's through my work email addy

I have none

I'm of the belief that everyone has something of value to share with others, like perhaps new insights into life can be gleamed through open interactions with anyone. I decided to test this belief one day by giving a middle aged man, who I presumed to be homeless, a ten dollar note, a cigarette and some of my time and curiosity. After a little idle chatter, he revealed his great disdain for the city I grew up in, despite him never having actually been there himself. I wanted to call him out for being narrow minded, but whatever, a sample size of one isn't very useful so I gave it another shot whilst travelling this year. This particular African-American male was shouting at me for/about something, so I sat down next to him to try and engage in polite conversation. It was awkward because he proceeded on a loud and long rant about how white people wronged his race. I thought about protracting the discussion, but ultimately decided that he was just too fanatical for my tastes. This was also in the middle of the day, with plenty of people around on the street, including families. It's probably fair to say this hasn't been the most successful experiment thus far...

Getting real tired of being poor, going to try to get a part time job soon.  Anyone got tips for improving a resume? 

Nobody reads resumes, make it easy to get all the information in less than 30 seconds

I recuit quite a lot and have seen thousands of resumes. My best advice would be to list your achievements that are relevant and tailored to the job that you're applying for at the top of your resume. Don't waste space with lists of responsibilities, competences, etc. and sell your personable skills in a personal profile section.

Fuckin' hell

Spotted at a club: du wearing raf simons cape and geobaskets standing around w/ sunglasses on

Fuckin' hell

Spotted at a club: du wearing raf simons cape and geobaskets standing around w/ sunglasses on

Did you hit him up?

Spotted at the lab: du wearing denim jacket with black drop crotch pants and redwings

Smfh.

lol

Edited by Vaudevilly

i like working out my core too, do you like the shakeweight???

Am I the only one who thinks that these three actresses all rook the same?

Carey-Mulligan-new-hairstyle-pixie-actre

Carey Mulligan

031711-Michelle-Williams-400.jpg

Michelle Williams

Adelaide%2BClemens%2BBAFTA%2BLA%2B2013%2

Adelaide Clemens

Not sure if serious, but they look different enough to me. I read somewhere about facial recognition. You develop skills to distinguish at an early age, so in this case if you weren't exposed to Caucasians until a later stage in life than it becomes harder to tell them apart.

having a pressure cooker has changed my life

realtalk: hippressurecooking.com changed my life.