Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

a lot of rappers these days talk about drugging women and fucking them or getting some other dus sloppy seconds and fucking her

i mean, if you were so ballin wouldn't you rather enter the spot with some bzs nobody ever seen before? 

like yo just picked up and liberated these two hoes from N. Korea, or Sudan, or yo just flew this bz outta serbia for the night. 

thats what they mean when they talk about foreign broads

Rappers are so stupid these days.

does anybody know the streetstyle blog i'm thinking of: had a blogspot address, had a long title, was based in new york, the person who ran it also has a photography blog. this is all i remember really, other than that it was really good.

some SA in an adidas store was apparently perving out on my girlfriend. mad pissed; want to make the trek over there just to have her point him out so i can kick his ass.

how 2 do without being arrested for assault/battery? should i just call him out and tell him i wanna speak to the store manager all bitch like?

or should i take note of face and wait until mall closes so i can follow him out and deliver justice in parking lot?

so fucking pissed right now smh

i would recommend not doing anything unless he's actually a threat.

when someone is sitting at a bar but is turned away from the bar itself - is that some form of etiquette i just don't know about? or do some ppl just like to sit like that.

i would recommend not doing anything unless he's actually a threat.

thanks for level-headed advice. was angry because she didn't take it particularly well (obviously) and i feel like that'd be the natural reaction if someone were leching out on your girl.

thanks for level-headed advice. was angry because she didn't take it particularly well (obviously) and i feel like that'd be the natural reaction if someone were leching out on your girl.

reacting like that just makes you look insecure at best and invites retaliation at worst.

probably best revenge is just to kiss her and grab her ass in front of the dude when you're in the store next. he will feel lonely and sad AF. just my thought.

when someone is sitting at a bar but is turned away from the bar itself - is that some form of etiquette i just don't know about? or do some ppl just like to sit like that.

It's a body language thing. If you're by yourself, sitting with your back to the bar means you can see everything, and everyone can see you. It says "i'm here to have a drink and enjoy myself and participate in whatever's taking place here". Sitting facing the bar means you'll slump forward, back turned to the rest of the clientele, basically saying "leave me alone i'm here to drown my sorrows". Or that's how it seems to me anyway.

Edited by uhhuh69

It's a body language thing. If you're by yourself, sitting with your back to the bar means you can see everything, and everyone can see you. It says "i'm here to have a drink and enjoy myself and participate in whatever's taking place here". Sitting facing the bar means you'll slump forward, back turned to the rest of the clientele, basically saying "leave me alone i'm here to drown my sorrows". Or that's how it seems to me anyway.

seems like common sense to me, but with etiquette sometimes it doesn't make a lot of sense. thanks.

does anybody know the streetstyle blog i'm thinking of: had a blogspot address, had a long title, was based in new york, the person who ran it also has a photography blog. this is all i remember really, other than that it was really good.

this maybe? http://otomayimbdipper.blogspot.com/

CyKMWV4.gif

did it take 3-4 hours for you also?

the stupid place i went to only had 2 bud tenders working with a line out the door (down the block), wtf

Edited by jayrock

did it take 3-4 hours for you also?

the stupid place i went to only had 2 bud tenders working with a line out the door (down the block), wtf

The wait sucked. It honestly took me 5-6 hours. The place had one bud tender. ONE.

stupid stoners, just make it as quick and easy as possible to take peoples' money. not a complex business idea. yeah it's cool that weed is super legal and we're buying in a store and all, but maybe less good vibes about that and more actual business transactions. this older couple sitting next to me in line for awhile was joking about how even now that weed is legal you still have to play the waiting game.

unless there is a dumb state law about the number of bud tenders that can be there at any given time, which wouldn't surprise me

Edited by jayrock

Someone gave me a handfull of mushrooms on NYE. Got home and tried to eat some meatballs n spagooder , but the noodles kept crawling away, then tried to have a celebratory bone sesh. Figuring out how a vag works while tripping is super complex, and i do not recommend.

All in all a pretty entertaining start to a new year. 

Someone gave me a handfull of mushrooms on NYE. Got home and tried to eat some meatballs n spagooder , but the noodles kept crawling away, then tried to have a celebratory bone sesh. Figuring out how a vag works while tripping is super complex, and i do not recommend.

All in all a pretty entertaining start to a new year. 

:rolleyes:

Someone in japan, plz help me with Superfestival.