Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I don't see why you wouldn't able to sell it. Futura is still cool in my book.

I got a this futura 2000 framed poster I kopped from this old site called Houston we have a problem around 13 years ago. He signed it and hand drew a pointman on it.

It's sitting in storage. Should I even bother trying to yahoo auction or eBay it? Any other suggestions? Or is futura shit just unsellable these days??

give it to me kuya

what the fuck do i watch on netflix

repo man, peep show, metropolis, oldboy (if you haven't already), melancholia, there's a cool documentary on gerhard richter too if you're into art at all

at the tender age of 21, i still get excited like a bitch for christmas every damn year and consume an unhealthy amount of mince pies

hope you all have a gooden anyways

realized that the apartment I stay at here/have been staying at for 6-7 years in Taipei is literally on 3 blocks of straight hiking-gear stores (maybe like 10-12?)

Unconscious desire for water-repellency & urban techwear haha

went on a couple dates with this girl over like 2 weeks. She seemed pretty cool. Told her I was staying in town for NYE instead of going out of town with her to a thing she casually invited me to. She replies "sure, go ahead and act like you're single for a night while I'm out of town. I hope it's fun" and stares at me in a very not joking way.

wtf man.

went on a couple dates with this girl over like 2 weeks. She seemed pretty cool. Told her I was staying in town for NYE instead of going out of town with her to a thing she casually invited me to. She replies "sure, go ahead and act like you're single for a night while I'm out of town. I hope it's fun" and stares at me in a very not joking way.

wtf man.

women gonna women

pretty cool she threw a red flag out that early tho. bail.

Looking forward to 2014!

I'm going to try masturbating less. Hopefully, that can lead to much more clarity in my life.

On that note, what's the longest you've gone without doing the deed? I believe after a week, it gets really hard no?

Wet dreams will happen right?

women gonna women

pretty cool she threw a red flag out that early tho. bail.

Bailed, fast.

Then she sent 6 text paragraphs in a row melting down. Not replying, just going dark.

Looking forward to 2014!

I'm going to try masturbating less. Hopefully, that can lead to much more clarity in my life.

On that note, what's the longest you've gone without doing the deed? I believe after a week, it gets really hard no?

Wet dreams will happen right?

there is a thread for that.  find it.

someone in the visvim thread is trying to make 'fun boy threes' a thing. every time I see fbt's referred to in that manner I'm filled with a desire to set fire to everything visvim I own. and put that part of my life behind me.

someone in the visvim thread is trying to make 'fun boy threes' a thing. every time I see fbt's referred to in that manner I'm filled with a desire to set fire to everything visvim I own. and put that part of my life behind me.

fucking bitchass twats

really could go for a burger and fries right now. five guys, umami, roam, barney's, mcds, in and out, burger truck, bk, )*:

i dunno, set fire anyways. cav empt is the new visvim

my last post is january 2013 how i still lurk sufu.
 i still lurk sufu.wahaha

well whatever peace and love for 2014. still clothing obsessed.

are they super embarrassed by the actual brand?

it takes balls to write "gap" in a waywt post

really could go for a burger and fries right now. five guys, umami, roam, barney's, mcds, in and out, burger truck, bk, )*:

mcds and bk but no shake shack? smh

was just thinking of all the burger places near me

I was thinking of going to nyc in 01 or 02 cos flights are hella cheap but my back jaw won't be healed by then; may still go just to escape work/sf

typing in mobile version on mobile gets the text delay more then full version on mobile

am already making a list of all the things I am going to eat once this is done with

What have you been consuming lately? Sorry you can't eat burgers and other tasty solids :(

I'm eating pizza right now.

they mean it was generated randomly by a computer =]

PRNG clothes? i'm with it. were cop?

What have you been consuming lately? Sorry you can't eat burgers and other tasty solids :(

I'm eating pizza right now.

thxx, i'll be fine once i adjust. been eating jello, tea, some clear juice, cream of chicken..the oral surgeon placed a bunch of stuff in this bag for me luckily to hold me over

hopefully i get out of house tmr and load up on better stuff, etc

pizza 2mi5o39.jpg

some SA in an adidas store was apparently perving out on my girlfriend. mad pissed; want to make the trek over there just to have her point him out so i can kick his ass.

how 2 do without being arrested for assault/battery? should i just call him out and tell him i wanna speak to the store manager all bitch like?

or should i take note of face and wait until mall closes so i can follow him out and deliver justice in parking lot?

so fucking pissed right now smh

For some reason i only catch a cold/flu when i've got some days off.

Sufu/tumblr record attempt commencing.

some SA in an adidas store was apparently perving out on my girlfriend. mad pissed; want to make the trek over there just to have her point him out so i can kick his ass.

how 2 do without being arrested for assault/battery? should i just call him out and tell him i wanna speak to the store manager all bitch like?

or should i take note of face and wait until mall closes so i can follow him out and deliver justice in parking lot?

so fucking pissed rig

Depending on how pissed you are, you can do both: get him fired, and then kick his ass. 

Edited by harotron