Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

^seems like a nice guy but his wardrobe confuses me. vis/rick/ce/was asking me about my bw campers recently. 

i imagine tons of ~*super swag*~ required to make that combination of clothing look at the very least somewhat connected but in my head it just seems like a lot of difficult conflict 

what do i know tho

^seems like a nice guy but his wardrobe confuses me. vis/rick/ce/was asking me about my bw campers recently. 

i imagine tons of ~*super swag*~ required to make that combination of clothing look at the very least somewhat connected but in my head it just seems like a lot of difficult conflict 

what do i know tho

if one had *super swag*, he wouldn't probably go for those brand combos (or those brands period) anyway. you know, ye olde dressed-by-the-internet concept.

My favs:

I’m not interested in history! That’s very childish. That’s Gay Pride.

I think tattoos are horrible. It’s like living in a Pucci dress full-time.

I’m a working-class person, working with class.

good lord i'm dying

A4IZC6G.png

Tim Heidecker's album about drinking piss declared #1 of 2013 by VICE

I remember I hit my mom up when she randomly happened to be at Wal Mart grabbing something and I was on the phone with her for like 30 minutes trying to find the burger shirt. She probably talked to like 4-5 SA's who had no idea what she was asking (big surprise).

Edited by Fycus

today i taught my 21 month old neice to say, "hail hydra" in exchange for snacks

440px-HydraOrganization_Head.jpg

i broke up with this girl n then she was dating a girl 2 days later. and i was fine with it.

girl who was a huge crush earlier in the year came into work and i just flat asked her out and we spent the last 3 nights doing stupid shit till the early hours of the morning.

sold some customers some killer bottles and they tipped $80 on a $500 bill (aus), felt some serious pride.

this year has been phenomenal and its still on the up.

hah one of the customers taught his dog Bella to give high fives and the son, now six months to give high fives so the son and Bella gives each other high fives

Bella gives me one up high and down low; for a treat.

watched an episode of house of cards yesterday to see what the show is all about

ended up watching 10 episodes yesterday, and finished off season 1 this morning. not a bad show.

all in all, a pretty productive friday lol. i cleaned too, and got real shit done. don'e work again until january 2014 so i'll probably marathon  power through a couple more shows like homeland in the next 10 days. big goals, d'jouknow

has anyone tried putting an ebbets fitted through a wash? dry cleaning a better/actual viable option? figured i would get a faster response here. my sufu v1 is pretty grimey these days

has anyone tried putting an ebbets fitted through a wash? dry cleaning a better/actual viable option? figured i would get a faster response here. my sufu v1 is pretty grimey these days

you can throw it in the wash. shrinks a tiny bit (not a whole size)

the only thing I've learned about this Tinder app over the past week is that I would probably sleep with about 80% of the girls in my city

Isn't Tinder full of CWGs and fake accounts? That's how it is in my city. No daisu.

what the fuck do i watch on netflix

Louie.

I got a this futura 2000 framed poster I kopped from this old site called Houston we have a problem around 13 years ago. He signed it and hand drew a pointman on it.

It's sitting in storage. Should I even bother trying to yahoo auction or eBay it? Any other suggestions? Or is futura shit just unsellable these days??

Edited by SSchadenfreude