Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I remember I hit my mom up when she randomly happened to be at Wal Mart grabbing something and I was on the phone with her for like 30 minutes trying to find the burger shirt. She probably talked to like 4-5 SA's who had no idea what she was asking (big surprise).

Edited by Fycus

i broke up with this girl n then she was dating a girl 2 days later. and i was fine with it.

girl who was a huge crush earlier in the year came into work and i just flat asked her out and we spent the last 3 nights doing stupid shit till the early hours of the morning.

sold some customers some killer bottles and they tipped $80 on a $500 bill (aus), felt some serious pride.

this year has been phenomenal and its still on the up.

watched an episode of house of cards yesterday to see what the show is all about

ended up watching 10 episodes yesterday, and finished off season 1 this morning. not a bad show.

all in all, a pretty productive friday lol. i cleaned too, and got real shit done. don'e work again until january 2014 so i'll probably marathon  power through a couple more shows like homeland in the next 10 days. big goals, d'jouknow

has anyone tried putting an ebbets fitted through a wash? dry cleaning a better/actual viable option? figured i would get a faster response here. my sufu v1 is pretty grimey these days

you can throw it in the wash. shrinks a tiny bit (not a whole size)

I got a this futura 2000 framed poster I kopped from this old site called Houston we have a problem around 13 years ago. He signed it and hand drew a pointman on it.

It's sitting in storage. Should I even bother trying to yahoo auction or eBay it? Any other suggestions? Or is futura shit just unsellable these days??

Edited by SSchadenfreude

I got a this futura 2000 framed poster I kopped from this old site called Houston we have a problem around 13 years ago. He signed it and hand drew a pointman on it.

It's sitting in storage. Should I even bother trying to yahoo auction or eBay it? Any other suggestions? Or is futura shit just unsellable these days??

give it to me kuya

what the fuck do i watch on netflix

repo man, peep show, metropolis, oldboy (if you haven't already), melancholia, there's a cool documentary on gerhard richter too if you're into art at all

at the tender age of 21, i still get excited like a bitch for christmas every damn year and consume an unhealthy amount of mince pies

hope you all have a gooden anyways

went on a couple dates with this girl over like 2 weeks. She seemed pretty cool. Told her I was staying in town for NYE instead of going out of town with her to a thing she casually invited me to. She replies "sure, go ahead and act like you're single for a night while I'm out of town. I hope it's fun" and stares at me in a very not joking way.

wtf man.

went on a couple dates with this girl over like 2 weeks. She seemed pretty cool. Told her I was staying in town for NYE instead of going out of town with her to a thing she casually invited me to. She replies "sure, go ahead and act like you're single for a night while I'm out of town. I hope it's fun" and stares at me in a very not joking way.

wtf man.

women gonna women

pretty cool she threw a red flag out that early tho. bail.

Looking forward to 2014!

I'm going to try masturbating less. Hopefully, that can lead to much more clarity in my life.

On that note, what's the longest you've gone without doing the deed? I believe after a week, it gets really hard no?

Wet dreams will happen right?