No matter how fancy the AA characters get, my favorite will always be Shobon

( ´・ω・)

Also Aramaki

_,,..,,,,_
.        / ,' 3  `ヽーã£
        l   ⊃ ⌒_ã¤
        `'ï½°---â€'''''"

Edited by Breadspace

I picked some of my family up from the airport this morning, then headed to Blends so I could grab the Vans x Wtaps collab.  My mom asked me about my Inneva Wovens on the way and then in-store she just buys a pair.

Dam, my mom is copying my steez

man i love cute ladies with pixie cuts. something about that cut that brings out the cheekbones and eyes.

Edited by AYIYI

No matter how fancy the AA characters get, my favorite will always be Shobon

( ´・ω・)

Also Aramaki

_,,..,,,,_

.        / ,' 3  `ヽーã£

l   ⊃ ⌒_ã¤

`'ï½°---â€'''''"

what is that some sort of special kaomoji? im new to this stuff. looks cool though

where do you live?

why do you hate going alone?  lots of people go alone.

Near South Valley. 

Till recently I've always gone with friends or other people, so it's just a matter of getting used to it.

what is that some sort of special kaomoji? im new to this stuff. looks cool though

You mean the sleeping one? It's not really special. Multi-line characters are pretty common

Here's one site that has a bunch of them grouped by character.

http://yaruo.b4t.jp/index.php?id=HukuTemp/2ch/

memory lane

lol i was remembering this and just laughing out loud by myself in my office:

dont beef me for ma HUGE shangalong, hate a brother for ma gutz, niggaz, peace y'all:cool:

do what i have to say, interest any of you fine ladies out there? dont be afraid or shy to drop me a line. im always down for some sweet lovin, babe!

a young, male of indian ethnic, early twenties, atheletic body type, thick wavy long black hair, furry dark brows, slim moustache like 19th century gentleman, with a stamina as strong as a wild horse yet as sensitive and gentle like a dove.

OG Trouser King Cobra

remembered this too:

supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/37432-sidney-lo-photographic-print-tees/

only extant bruh on a tshirt.

thinking about why fake jerseys are back. is that just part of the general 90s revivalism?

Yesterday my friend and I walked by the set of Suits, dunno if we were caught in the shot. Pretty funny to think that we might make an appearance in a future episode. A buddy of mine was an extra in Pacific Rim, dude wouldn't stop talking about it for the longest time.