Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

think i'm going to take a week off this winter to fly home and roadtrip to a south carolina football game with my pops.

do it.

i'm going on a week long road trip across the pacific northwest / norcal in 3 weeks

Edited by jayrock

was carrying my stash in my bag to smoke up with a few friends who came up from my hometown but left the zip open, shit fell out and i didn't notice. :'(

Hearing Exuma covering Paint it Black is pretty neat.

coca-cola-blk.jpg

this was a horrible attempt at recreating a manhattan special

i drank one or two of these a day for a year

they were incredible

i think i was the only one buying them at the neighbourhood convenience and they were always selling out

really want a pair of veg tan leather shoes/boots/sneakers.  feet too big for hender scheme.  anyone else doing anything with veg tan?  viberg? whites?

why is there a banner for uniqlo undercover at the top of supertalk?

WMZqQCO.png

this is not an active campaign...

what a strange use of ad inventory

Started my day off with a jog and then swam in the ocean. Felt alive as opposed to the normal shittiness. I should do this more often.

So I'm just lying on my bed listening to Super Ape having a relaxing 40 minutes. After the album finishes, I go to sit up and put something else on to keep the good times rolling. When I make my first movement, a moth flies off my chest. How long was there a moth on my chest? Now it's just on my monitor. 

not to sound like i'm on my high horse or something but i saw that kind of bs coming. 

guy belongs in punchable faces thread; matching his shirt and ugly ass "bling" with the colors on the qasas 
someone shoot him

i just got out of rehab. 18 weeks of intense work on myself, coming up to 6 months clean. what is going on around here?

ain't nothing

aw i miss working at Y-3. the clientele was weird as fuck though. my best clients were an older russian couple that would shop around, put things on hold and would always come back the next day with rolls of cash. totally not sketchy at all.

Edited by samsikle

aw i miss working at Y-3. the clientele was weird as fuck though. my best clients were an older russian couple that would shop around, put things on hold and would always come back the next day with rolls of cash. totally not sketchy at all.

we call that "cash customers"

Edited by wEstSidE

westside! how long ago was it that you took your iconic waywt? when i was in portland, i was hanging out with mikey and we were looking through sidney's sufu book and your picture made my heart fuzzy thinking of how fun supertalk was many moons ago.

Edited by samsikle

westside! how long ago was it that you took your iconic waywt? when i was in portland, i was hanging out with mikey and we were looking through sidney's sufu book and your picture made my heart fuzzy thinking of how fun supertalk was many moons ago.

may 07? glad to hear the photo's still got juice.

The black version of those yohjis is so nice. If only they didn't have the excessive branding on them... Not sure if i would wear them because of that fact alone.

I want to punch him in the face with an awl

I want to punch him in the face with an awl

You cats that actually get mad at this blatant trolling shit should get punched by an owl ... i just find it funnies 

You cats that actually get mad at this blatant trolling shit should get punched by an owl ... i just find it funnies

visualizing being punched with an owl v amusing