Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

one time a homeless dude started talking to me while I was waiting at a bus stop. he told me he was gonna meet up with his "dealer" to get some trim from a club for free. he said he smoked it in this tiny crack pipe thing that he showed me. I explained to him that it's not really healthy to smoke the actual leaves with chlorophyll in them and he just gave me a puzzled look and said "oh that stuff's not good for you?"

one time a bum threw a piece of fried chicken at me...didnt hit me though but i was thinking "wtf?! shouldnt you be eating that??"

I was walking in Santa Monica a few years back and a bum was taking a shit by the bus stop onto a plate and was chucking the shit into some bushes when the plate filled up.

3/5ths of one page or 3/5ths of the essay?

You have plenty of time to finish it

i'm 6 pages deep with the 3 essay subtopics but there are two that i am just completely unable to answer. prolly five pages to go

i'm 6 pages deep with the 3 essay subtopics but there are two that i am just completely unable to answer. prolly five pages to go

Dude just bs it, you have 7 hours, shouldn't be that hard..

I've had about 8 hours of sleep since I woke up Tuesday morning, I've studied about 36 hours since then, and I took 2 tests today. I'm staying up all night to study for a test I have tomorrow (today? Friday) that I haven't had a chance to study for yet. I have a project due Saturday that isn't done, and another test on Monday.

Go write your 5 pages.

Dude just bs it, you have 7 hours, shouldn't be that hard..

I've had about 8 hours of sleep since I woke up Tuesday morning, I've studied about 36 hours since then, and I took 2 tests today. I'm staying up all night to study for a test I have tomorrow (today? Friday) that I haven't had a chance to study for yet. I have a project due Saturday that isn't done, and another test on Monday.

Go write your 5 pages.

damn man wow

but my prof is really intense. last essay which was 11 pages had comments on almost every sentence, and i didn't even bs in the slightest. he'd probably just cross it all out with angry "don't try to bullshit me" comments and not count it anyway, so essentially my grade would be the same as if i just didn't do them (he did this to someone in my class who tried to bs a few pages).

damn man wow

but my prof is really intense. last essay which was 11 pages had comments on almost every sentence, and i didn't even bs in the slightest. he'd probably just cross it all out with angry "don't try to bullshit me" comments and not count it anyway, so essentially my grade would be the same as if i just didn't do them (he did this to someone in my class who tried to bs a few pages).

What subject? We all know that certain concentrations cultivate massive egos.