Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Kind of. I am an Industrial Design major, so my grades are based purely on projects. The group I was in was three people who were friends already, and I joined thinking it would be okay. They said (after the project was done) to my instructor that I didn't do a fair amount of work and he says he would rather fail me than let someone who isn't interested in design continue with his class.

i am unreasonably happy that metallica's catalog is now streaming on spotify

makes no sense

i have all this stuff

i don't know

tried listening to the black album for the first time

surprised i knew so many of the songs

but only could get through half of it

those first three (and four-ish) are so good

fuck it

when i die

please play those albums in my coffin real loud

how long are you planning on staying in europe or japan? a ticket already cost around 1k.

and depends if you're going mad cheap and staying at hostels or something cheap you'll spend a lot of money on food as well so what kind of food are you thinking of eating?

I don't know the answer, just something things to ponder.

Edited by wahwho11

Slow day working retail

Enjoyed watching these regulars; some generic white guy get treated like an accessory by a korny azn beezy. Du just follows her around with bags of groceries. His face all red. She's on her iPhone carrying this big ass LV purse. They never talk to each other

Relationships are hard, bro

Have known this girl since freshman year but we've been seeing each other a lot more this year. Take her out to dinner, and then after that for the next few weeks she's being weird about hanging out but still texting me and stuff. I was ready to call it a day, but her friend was like "She likes you, she's just being stupid" so at the insistence of friends I figured I'd keep trying because she's sorta shy.

Run into the friend again last night who I guess was drunk first time around because she goes "What I meant to say is that she’s being stupid. I told her that I think you’re a really nice guy and she should be upfront with you about how she feels.â€

First of all I feel like I'm 12 years old with this juvenile shit. Also, frustrated and I definitely got too invested in it. Mostly, just want Christmas break.

Edited by xerrox