Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Guest walter_is_lame
amphetamines.

Yeah how about no? I wouldn't advise anyone to take amphetamines for recreational use. Especially for the sole purpose of losing sleep and forcing hallucinations.

We need a thread where all ebeef should go down so other threads don't get locked for the wrong reasons..

Also, walter_is_lame, you seem to be more insufferable than ke1, which is something I didn't think was possible up until now. Fuck off.

"I got a brand new girl call her rudolf

She'll probably od, before I show her to momma

All these girls trynna tell me she got no love

And all these girls never ever got a blowjob."

I think this is what man has been trying to say for a long time.

Guest walter_is_lame
We need a thread where all ebeef should go down so other threads don't get locked for the wrong reasons..

Also, walter_is_lame, you seem to be more insufferable than ke1, which is something I didn't think was possible up until now. Fuck off.

Okay? From one post where I was advising people to not use amphetamines recreationally, you make those judgements about me?

Alright, maybe you need to lay off the drugs yourself man. You're delusional.

Hey, cut it out you two.

@Manx - I didn't mean that he should take amphetamines to hallucinate, I meant he should take them to stay up for 3 days if that's what he's wanting.

I know, I was just pushing the merits of psychedelic drugs. I know it's not "cool" to talk about them or admit to using them. But I really enjoy them.

You mean the legendary "Shit Talking Thread." I ruled that shit. It was a verbal-fu group where, for those in the know, it was all in good fun. It was locked because people were way too mean in ways that weren't lighthearted or funny at all. Then there were people who took things the wrong way. It's just a bad idea. It was spilling into other threads.

its funny how i am partially responsible for this argument,

I just meant that I wanted to experience these hallucinations

through the means of sleep deprivation, not necessarily

involving the use of drugs that cause sleep deprivation,

Ive seen requiem for a dream,

I don't want to end up like jared leto's mom

i've stayed awake for a little more than 3 days before....drank a lot of coffee and took a lot of cod:black ops breaks. and in my experience, psychedelics don't keep you awake longer than 12 hours.

Damn, I caught a story on the news last night about some dude kidnapping his baby. I thought I recognized the name, but didn't think anything of it.

Turns out it happened to this girl I work with sometimes. She was in a good mood, so I didn't think it was her, but I found out from her friend after she left.

I don't even know how I feel about this. It just blew my mind.