Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

when did the australian dollar get so strong?! wtfff

US dollar is just that weak. crazy right? i noticed it a couple weeks ago

the us dollar still relatively holds the same value in comparison to the euro, gbp and jpn yen

the pound used to be worth 12ish (I think? now that I think about it this sounds a bit too much, but it was a lot) aus dollars compared to 2 us dollars right before the crisis, now they're both at 1.6.

the us dollar still relatively holds the same value in comparison to the euro, gbp and jpn yen

the pound used to be worth 12ish (I think? now that I think about it this sounds a bit too much, but it was a lot) aus dollars compared to 2 us dollars right before the crisis, now they're both at 1.6.

Pound buying 12 Australian dollars? The GBP was like 2.5 AUD, man.

^^^ This guy just told me there's girls in Hong Kong with british accents

where the hell have I been?

I think I'll be a Cleric. That appeals to me for some reason. His final weapon is a fucking cross that you can use to beat people to death AND it summons ghosts who death-kill.

yeah man that shit's good

i just get the most satisfaction punching the ever-loving shit out of ugly monsters using spiked gloves, thats why i play fighter most.

got to bed at 5 and got up at 7, tried to get some sleep at 9 and then the city decided to cut down a tree right outside my bedroom.

fucking tired, goodnight sufu.

its 1AM, i'm tired, and for some reason i can't go to sleep until i post something (no matter how trite) in this thread.. i've been contemplating for 10mins

now i can sleep

Ate a considerable amount of asparagus for dinner today... jesus christ

First, I had to bear the taste of it, but now I have to put up with the smell of my own piss? I literally had a look of shock and fear in my face when I got a whiff of it, I know because the mirror was right in front of me.

yeah man that shit's good

i just get the most satisfaction punching the ever-loving shit out of ugly monsters using spiked gloves, thats why i play fighter most.

I have this Dolph Lundgren movie (I have a pretty substantial Lundgren collection, so there), where he's running around beating the life out of people with a spiked iron fist:

519mrLagXFL.jpg

It's actually called "The Minion"

stayed up all night writing a paper, the fatigue is bearable

but it'll overpower me soon enough,

what' the longest amount of time anyone here has gone without sleep?

3 days or so. After i make it through the night im usually good.

I have to shit so bad but I'm trapped on campus all day and I have this fear of something terrible happening while Im shitting in public.

Probably like 60 hours or something. But one time I slept for more than 48, that was something else.

A severe stomach virus kept me up for three days straight. By day three I think I might have been hallucinating. Seriously. I lost a few pounds.

I made it a little bit over 3 days one time. I felt like a crazy person by the time I hit about 48 hours.

i love the excitation that sleep deprivation provides, you push your body to its limits and the moment you finally crash is really rewarding.

also how am i supposed to study for finals in this environment ? (26°C not a single cloud, girls starting to wear less clothes...)

20110406152518293.jpg

I have a friend who's face was basically smashed in a football injury. His jaw was wired shut for a while and, from what he says, he would just lay in bed quietly going crazy.

hmmm, i need to hit that three day mark then,

I want to hallucinate too! took a 2 hour nap just right now.......

=one time I slept for more than 48, that was something else.

i'm no doctor, but i believe that 'something' is called a coma.

hmmm, i need to hit that three day mark then,

I want to hallucinate too! took a 2 hour nap just right now.......

amphetamines.