Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

the us dollar still relatively holds the same value in comparison to the euro, gbp and jpn yen

the pound used to be worth 12ish (I think? now that I think about it this sounds a bit too much, but it was a lot) aus dollars compared to 2 us dollars right before the crisis, now they're both at 1.6.

Pound buying 12 Australian dollars? The GBP was like 2.5 AUD, man.

I think I'll be a Cleric. That appeals to me for some reason. His final weapon is a fucking cross that you can use to beat people to death AND it summons ghosts who death-kill.

yeah man that shit's good

i just get the most satisfaction punching the ever-loving shit out of ugly monsters using spiked gloves, thats why i play fighter most.

Ate a considerable amount of asparagus for dinner today... jesus christ

First, I had to bear the taste of it, but now I have to put up with the smell of my own piss? I literally had a look of shock and fear in my face when I got a whiff of it, I know because the mirror was right in front of me.

yeah man that shit's good

i just get the most satisfaction punching the ever-loving shit out of ugly monsters using spiked gloves, thats why i play fighter most.

I have this Dolph Lundgren movie (I have a pretty substantial Lundgren collection, so there), where he's running around beating the life out of people with a spiked iron fist:

519mrLagXFL.jpg

It's actually called "The Minion"

i love the excitation that sleep deprivation provides, you push your body to its limits and the moment you finally crash is really rewarding.

also how am i supposed to study for finals in this environment ? (26°C not a single cloud, girls starting to wear less clothes...)

20110406152518293.jpg