Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

weird patagonia was awarded a contract to make new test kneepads for the next generation of military combat pants. isn't that weird seeming? isn't patagonia like too hippy seeming for that?

It doesn't seem that off to me, as they are first and foremost a business and there's big money to be had in government contracts. Funny enough this company that I used to work for that is best known for their condom brand also manufactures kevlar gloves for militaries around the world.

It doesn't seem that off to me, as they are first and foremost a business and there's big money to be had in government contracts. Funny enough this company that I used to work for that is best known for their condom brand also manufactures kevlar gloves for militaries around the world.

I feel it. Playtex made space suits.

I guess Patagonia does make a bunch of stuff for like "extreme" conditions (or at least shells, climbing gear, wetsuits) so it makes some sense that they would make pads for the desert.

It just seems weird having watched that movie they put out, you know?