Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

whaส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็­­

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็­­

CONLAWTWOUWALAWS4401%202011TOPIC%20EIGHT%20FISCALPOWERS%20TAXATION%20APPROPRIATION%20GRANTS%20OUTLINE.doc

lecturer labels all the files he throws up on the intraweb like this. just a blank list of a couple hundred documents, articles, cases, outlines to trawl through every time you want to find anything. the worst lecturer and the worst subject material i have yet encountered at uni. don't understand

edit: all file names are all in caps.

Edited by philosophiliac

Bought an external hard drive for school (western digital) and I'm trying to format it for my mac but when I do i keep getting a message saying "can not unmount volumes". Ive restarted and shut down the computer a number of times now but nothing. I also went in and tried to partition it manually but got the same message. Right now, if I try to drop any file into it it won't work.

Anyone know whats going on or what to do?

Thanks

Bought an external hard drive for school (western digital) and I'm trying to format it for my mac but when I do i keep getting a message saying "can not unmount volumes". Ive restarted and shut down the computer a number of times now but nothing. I also went in and tried to partition it manually but got the same message. Right now, if I try to drop any file into it it won't work.

Anyone know whats going on or what to do?

Thanks

Are you using disk utility? When you do so don't open any other windows, including any finder windows, especially if they have something to do with the drive. Then click erase disk and choose fat format

if you are doing that and you have issues then use another du's computer, mac or pc, as long as you format it fat or fat32 you'll be fine

you know in sci-fi space mission movies when the red lights are flashing and the sirens are blaring and dude on the PA system is all "ABORT ABORT ABORT"? it's the mental picture that comes to mind anytime i think of women getting abortions. honest

Edited by weidna