Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

julz is it me or are 100% of your posts about smoking lately ? i mean, it ain't supposed to be such a big thing....

>_< its one of the only things keeping me afloat these days...and its big for me? feel like I've found a long lost love! and I've actually made friends i like. its difficult for me to build friend relationships bc I'm quite awkward.

def other things going on...but like 90% makeup career and family related. I'm at a standstill in my life it feels like. nothing is progressing and i can only make so many whiny posts.

I'm working part-time now as a color consultant at sephora and i want to try out for PBA which is a personal beauty advisor. its basically like a personal shopper for the client who would book an appointment with me specifically. i am advanced in my product knowledge and artistry but STILL haven't been sent to sos/color encore/skin encore (training needed to become one) so that is the only thing standing in my way. my friend that i smoked with is currently the one at our store and she's moving back to chicago so she needs to train 2 ppl for it before she leaves.

fucking tricky situation. one of my other close friends is trying out for the other position and she's amazing. the other coworker interested in it is an older woman and she builds great relationships with clients and has really good skincare knowledge but not so great at artistry. as a younger girl, i wouldn't go to her--but obv older woman love her and don't necessarily want the best and most current artistry skills. altho skincare is our biggest opportunity in repeat business cause you don't re-up on makeup as often as skincare. =/

but whatevs, I'm eating teddy grahams n watching yo gabba gabba w my son. he's the bestest

its rly awkward smoking with my friend n her guy. they're both rly cool but we were all watching dj videos n i was asking questions to better understand the mechanics of it and i felt like she was getting mad that she couldn't contribute to the conversation?

i dunno...but shit better not fuck up cause she's letting me stay with her when i go to chicago in june. and plus i think she's pretty awesome.

ya this like the 50th "i have a problem due to smoking weed" post you've done in the past month, probably time to consider it a problem my dear

ya this like the 50th "i have a problem due to smoking weed" post you've done in the past month, probably time to consider it a problem my dear

superintervention for julz

its not a problem per say. I've just now learned that i will only smoke w her alone or her and britt, no more boyfriend around.

thought i was being weird about it but i txtd britt about it:

1b511535.jpg

seeeeeeeeeeee also:

tumblr_lj0aafWTI61qcjosxo1_500.gif

I got some lavender hair extensions and my hairstylist told me they came from naples

napoli is sketchy as fuck I wonder what grimy bitch's hair I am wearing

snooky? lol, but I've been wanting to do extensions too...post pic plz so we can see how it turned out! lavender on dark hair is purty

I got some lavender hair extensions and my hairstylist told me they came from naples

napoli is sketchy as fuck I wonder what grimy bitch's hair I am wearing

unrelated, but the navy base on naples is mad ugly and depressing. navy bases are generally wack though.

i want that salaryman money whered salaryman go?

THIS. THIS. THIS. (those were in caps for effect)

Where is heeeeee? :( fuck this shit. fuck ya bitch made pussy ass motherfuckers.

Get salaryman back here or I'll blow this whole place up!!!!